31, Male, Single, Parramatta, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineSir Think-a-lot ;)
I consider myself a silent achiever. I strive to better myself in my profession, and hope to continuously achieve, not only in my career, but in everything I do outside of work also. I'm very family orientated, and hope to start a family of my own with my future one-and-only.
I maintain a physical lifestyle & attend the gym, yet I'm not afraid to admit the geek side of myself occasionally playing video games or watching films with my nieces and nephews, as well as earning myself a trophy in chess...geeky stuff aye :P
I recently just travelled solo for the first time in a place I could not speak or write the language, which was interesting and daring of me, but I hope my next big trip could be with either close friends/family or my significant other.
I'm looking for a lady who's down to earth, and looking for long-term (ie. till death do us part).
I will add that I am a Christian, and would prefer somebody who believes in the same thing.
If you think you're interested, send a kiss my way :)
At a glance
|Age||31 years old||18 - 30 years old|
|Location||Parramatta, NSW||Within 100km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children, Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Religion||Catholic||Other Christian, Catholic, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for an honest & beautiful soul. Somebody that I can relate to & connect easily with.
- I really enjoy listening to old-school tunes of the 80s & 90s! But I listen to almost everything really...except death metal!
- Does news and info websites count?
- Movies & TV
- I love watching action, comedy, & thrillers! I also enjoy the occasional horror, but prefer it to be based on real events/true story.
- Martial Arts (including boxing), Tennis, Ping-Pong, Hiking, to name a few.
- Other Interests
- Got a lot of other interests I would like to possibly turn into hobbies if I could get the time...ask me.