Its not all that easy doing a concise self appraisal in under 1800 characters, but here goes.......I'd describe myself as a quiet, easy going, honest, fairly low maintenance kind of guy with a good (if a bit dry) sense of humour, looking for someone with similar interests, but am definitely not looking for a female clone of myself.....I think it is the differences between people that can make life so much more interesting!!
I'm a 46 y.o. forensics cop, I love a laugh and a joke and like most guys, I love my sport, especially rugby union (go the Parramatta Two Blues!!) and rugby league (frustrated Dragons supporter). I'm into running, bike riding, swimming and a bit of weight training to try and keep in shape, and like nothing more than to relax in the morning sun after a run with a coffee or two, the newspaper and crosswords, or a good novel.
I have done a fair bit of travelling in my younger years, and would love to do more, if it wasn't so expensive!! I have seen a fair bit of Australia, also been around the US and Europe a few times, been to Canada, Hawaii, Fiji and New Zealand, worked in Thailand and Vanuatu, and lived in Ireland for 6 months playing a season of club rugby in Dublin in the early 1990s......definitely the funniest 6 months of my life by far!! Just got back from China and Vietnam from a work related "study tour".....awesome trip!! Currently now looking when/where the next trip is going to be!!
While I definitely enjoy heading out for a night on the tiles with friends and socialising, I'm just as happy staying in and relaxing at home in front of the TV or watching a DVD.......but it will be infinitely better being able to do all that stuff with someone special as well!!
At a glance
|Summary||Luvalaugh10's details||Luvalaugh10's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||36 - 46 yrs old|
Sydney City, NSW
|Within 50km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian, North European, Mixed Race, East European, South European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone with similar interests who is easy going, doesn't take life too seriously, and above all likes a laugh.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Like most types of music except heavy metal and (c)rap. Still have a soft spot for 80s music, always brings back memories from my youth!!
- Mostly biographies, but on account of the job I am also a bit of a forensic science nerd as well. Just read the book "No Easy Day" about how they tracked down Osama Bin Laden......unfortunately the story didn't end too well for poor old OBL.
- Movies & TV
- I like pretty much anything movie wise, my favourites include Casablanca and The Breakfast Club. When I get the time to watch TV, The Wire, Homeland and Rake are amongst my favourites.
- Rugby Union, NRL (Dragons supporter), Cricket and Netball (yes, watching, not playing. I haven't got the legs for a lycra skirt).
- Other Interests
- Running, swimming, bike riding, travelling (when funds permit), hanging out with my girls when I have them, and taking them to the footy. Recently developed a liking for the Daily Telegraph crosswords....sad, I know.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Luvalaugh10 is online now.
- Get to know Luvalaugh10 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Jul '15