40, Male, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 20 Mar '18
HeadlineI'm probably thinking about music right now.
I am an unique individual and people always seem to remember me. I like meeting people and make a lot of effort to stay in touch with friends.
I love music and can play two instruments. I play in a band and have been involved in various parts of the music industry - running band nights, volunteering at a radio station and helping run a state wide band competion.
Another interest is writing and i like to love express myself through. Currently my writing is focussed on making speeches at a public speaking club. I recently came runner up in a humourous speech contest... there was only two contestants. I also like writing short stories with comedy thrown in.
I also like drinking coffee, social drinks, laughing, lawn bowls, comedy, exploring new cafes, day trips, Fremantle, my vegie patch, and more.
At a glance
- 40 years old
- Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- 5'10/177 cm
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Other job role
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 30 - 40 years old
- Within 75km
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic
What I'm looking for
Someone who is honest, with similar values, who is caring and has a good sense of humour.
- Something For Kate, Jebediah, Dirty Three, Beatles, The Decemberists, The National, Karnivool, The Doors, Regina Spektor and more. I listen to RTR.
- I am a big reader and like novels. My favourite writers are Nick Earls, Nick Hornby, John O'Farrell, Douglas Coupland, George Orwell, etc.
- Movies & TV
- Gavin and Stacey, Seinfeld, Mighty Boosh, Curb Your Enthusiasm. Community. Dexter. I still use the video shop! Monday Nights on the ABC - Q and A, Media Watch and Australian Story. Movies at the Luna.
- Gym at least three times a week, walk lots, Yoga.
- Other Interests
- Regularly make speeches as a member of a toastmasters club. Volunteer at City Farm. Coffee. Going out for breakfast. Going to Stand Up Comedy shows.