40, Male, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 09 Dec '17
HeadlineI'm probably thinking about music right now.
I am an unique individual and people always seem to remember me. I like meeting people and make a lot of effort to stay in touch with friends.
I love music and can play two instruments. I play in a band and have been involved in various parts of the music industry - running band nights, volunteering at a radio station and helping run a state wide band competion.
Another interest is writing and i like to love express myself through. Currently my writing is focussed on making speeches at a public speaking club. I recently came runner up in a humourous speech contest... there was only two contestants. I also like writing short stories with comedy thrown in.
I also like drinking coffee, social drinks, laughing, lawn bowls, comedy, exploring new cafes, day trips, Fremantle, my vegie patch, and more.
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||30 - 40 years old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||Within 75km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is honest, with similar values, who is caring and has a good sense of humour.
- Something For Kate, Jebediah, Dirty Three, Beatles, The Decemberists, The National, Karnivool, The Doors, Regina Spektor and more. I listen to RTR.
- I am a big reader and like novels. My favourite writers are Nick Earls, Nick Hornby, John O'Farrell, Douglas Coupland, George Orwell, etc.
- Movies & TV
- Gavin and Stacey, Seinfeld, Mighty Boosh, Curb Your Enthusiasm. Community. Dexter. I still use the video shop! Monday Nights on the ABC - Q and A, Media Watch and Australian Story. Movies at the Luna.
- Gym at least three times a week, walk lots, Yoga.
- Other Interests
- Regularly make speeches as a member of a toastmasters club. Volunteer at City Farm. Coffee. Going out for breakfast. Going to Stand Up Comedy shows.