60, Male, Divorced, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 22 May '18
HeadlineNever say Never and let's live this life to its fullest!!
Hello there! ... Glad you could stop by.
I have a positive and happy outlook on life and being an optimist I always see the glass as half full. I am hard working and ambitious and admire a woman with these qualities. I am always open to new experiences and challenges and will try almost anything once. I have a good relationship with my kids, neither of whom live with me anymore but I am in constant contact with them. I enjoy eating out in a variety of restaurants and cafes and have a close group of friends for which I am grateful. I work hard and keep fit during the week and like to see where the wind takes me on weekends - whether it be dinner with friends or out on the town - in other words I'm very easy going & adaptable. I enjoy a good conversation and being able to bounce ideas off another intelligent human being. I consider myself very comfortable in my own skin and self confident. I think that just about covers the basics. You'll just have to contact me to determine the rest.....Oh, and did I say, I just love to travel !!.
These days I don't take life too seriously and have a pretty wicked sense of humour. Just so there is no misunderstanding, I have identified the 3 things in my life which are missing. A best friend, lover and life partner.....could this be you??
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Sunshine Coast, QLD
- 5'11/180 cm
- Other background
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 28 to 30 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- IT / Telecoms
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 45 - 60 years old
- Within 250km
- Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed
- 5'2/157 cm - 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
What I'm looking for
A woman who sees possibilities and opportunities, a woman who loves affection and enjoys the friendship a relationship can bring. Let's talk about all the good things in our lives and enjoy a positive interaction.
- Anything really, depends on my mood and has to have a good instrumental beat to it. Sometimes as background and at others 'full ball'
- Believe it or not - joke books. I always love to make my partner laugh. Of course reading the Sunday papers down at the 'Sea Bar' cafe with a latte.
- Movies & TV
- Haven't seen a standout for a while so I need a friend to help explore with me.
- walking, swimming, will try anything that's going
- Other Interests
- Travelling, travelling and more travelling!!! Want to come and explore with me??