- Last online:
- 08 Feb '16
Paris04 (was Jaz10)
Headline“I'm friendly and adventurous, kind and supportive with a great sense of humour.”
I am caring and positive in my approach to life. I have a background in design and love art and photography, galleries and art house films as well as listening to live music when I get the chance. Adventurous and spontaneous, I enjoy the outdoors, travel, camping and walks along the coast.
Looking for someone who is compassionate and caring, is family focused and perhaps even shares some of my interests.
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||48 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||NSW|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who is intelligent and compassionate with a keen sense of humour. Someone who is caring, with a social conscience and perhaps even shares some of my interests.
- Male, for a relationship
- Fbi for new music, 702, the classics form 60's-early 80's, New Order, Moby, Ed Kuepper, Louis Tillet, Leonard Cohen, classical, live music..fairly diverse.
- Novels and biographies, design books, magazines and blogs.
- Movies & TV
- I particularly love thrillers and art house. Lost In Translation, Grand Budapest Hotel, Coen Brothers films. Mainly watch ABC or SBS - The Legacy, Rectify, Q&A and the odd bonnet drama.
- Walking (urban adventures and bush), bodysurfing, pilates & yoga exercises.
- Other Interests
- Art galleries and museums, photography, cinema, theatre, concerts and live music, reading, going for walks, country drives, being near the water, time with family and friends, travel and exploring locally and globally, weekends away.