Paris04 (was Jaz10)
I'm friendly and adventurous, kind and supportive with a great sense of humour.
I am caring and positive in my approach to life. I have a background in design and love art and photography, galleries and art house films as well as listening to live music when I get the chance. Adventurous and spontaneous, I enjoy the outdoors, travel, camping and walks along the coast.
Looking for someone who is compassionate and caring, is family focused and sincere in their love for God and perhaps even shares some of my interests.
At a glance
|Summary||Paris04's details||Paris04's ideal partner|
|Age||53 years old||50 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||NSW|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home||No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Religion||Anglican||Anglican, Other Christian, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who is compassionate and caring, has a social conscience and perhaps even shares some of my interests.
- Male, for a relationship
- Live music, the classics (60's-early 80's), Talking Heads, New Order, Moby, Ed Kuepper, Louis Tillet, Leonard Cohen, classical...fairly diverse.
- Novels and biographies, design books, magazines and blogs.
- Movies & TV
- I particularly love thrillers and art house. Lost In Translation, Grand Budapest Hotel, Coen Brothers films. Mainly watch ABC or SBS - The Legacy, Rectify, Q&A and the odd bonnet drama.
- Walking (urban adventures and bush), bodysurfing, pilates & yoga exercises.
- Other Interests
- Art galleries and museums, photography, cinema, theatre, concerts and live music, reading, going for walks, country drives, being near the water, time with family and friends, travel and exploring locally and globally, weekends away.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Paris04 is online now.
- Get to know Paris04 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 02 Aug '15