Paris04 (was Jaz10)
54, Female, Divorced, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Jun '18
HeadlineI'm friendly and adventurous, kind and supportive with a great sense of humour.
I am caring and positive in my approach to life. I have a background in design and love art and photography, galleries and art house films as well as listening to live music when I get the chance. Adventurous and spontaneous, I enjoy the outdoors, travel, camping and walks along the coast.
Looking for someone who is compassionate and caring, is family focused and perhaps even shares some of my interests.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'2/157 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Other job role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 62 years old
- Within 100km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Athletic, Slim
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma
- Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Anglican
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who is intelligent and compassionate with a keen sense of humour. Someone who is caring, with a social conscience and perhaps even shares some of my interests.
- Fbi for new music, New Order, Moby, Ed Kuepper, Louis Tillet, Lou Reed, Leonard Cohen, Elvis Costello, classical, live music...fairly diverse.
- Novels and biographies, design books, magazines and architecture and design blogs.
- Movies & TV
- I particularly love thrillers and art house. Lost In Translation, Grand Budapest Hotel, Coen Brothers films and Danish cinema, Mainly watch ABC or SBS online or Netflix.... Black Mirror is fascinating!
- Walking (urban adventures and the bush), bodysurfing, pilates & yoga exercises.
- Other Interests
- Art galleries and museums, photography, cinema, theatre, concerts and live music, reading, going for walks, country drives, being near the water, time with family and friends, travel and exploring locally and globally, weekends away.