- Last online:
- 27 May '16
StartingAfresh64 (was Separated48)
Headline“Totally nice guy looking for a totally nice lady.”
I enjoy simple things such as a games night playing board and/or card games, BBQ's either at home or a park, going to the beach, riding my bike, going out for coffee, wine, a meal or a movie.
To relax I like to cultivate bonsai or read (sometimes I even read about cultivating bonsai) and love spending time in the garden and plan to spend a little more time in the future sailing and fishing.
I work part time and study full time to complete a BSc and a Teaching degree.
It would be nice to meet someone who will enjoy spending time with me but will also have her own interests and hobbies.
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||44 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 75km of his|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Other Islander, Mixed Race, Black / African, Maori, Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian, Other, Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian, Aboriginal / TSI|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »||Cancer, Leo, Libra, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn, Scorpio, Aries, Virgo, Gemini, Taurus, Sagittarius|
|Personality||Average||Very Private, Social, Private, Average|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Grey, Brown, Hazel, Black, Other, Green, Blue|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Dark Brown, Auburn, Black, Other, White, Red, Grey, Blonde, Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, Some college|
|Industry||Education / Science||Consulting, Mining, Property / Real Estate, Defence / Emergency Services, Administration, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Retired, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Agricultural, Trades / Services, Customer Service / Call Centres, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, HR/Employment / Training, Government, Accounting, Other, Financial Services, Construction, Healthcare / Medical, Education / Science, Advertising / PR / Media, Student, IT / Telecoms, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Sales / Marketing, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Legal, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
|Job role||Other||Business Owner, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Tradesperson, Other, Senior Management, Customer Service Role, Professional, Executive, Management, Student, Technical|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking to find someone that will spend time with me, but will also have a life of her own.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy a wide variety of artists and styles but mostly pop, rock and instrumental. Favourite artists are Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel, Genesis, Paul Simon, Simon & Garfunkle, Eurythmics, Sting, The Police, Cat Stevens, Don McLean, Dire Strait's.
- Mostly into science fiction and fantasy such as Raymond E Feist, Terry Pratchett, Robert Rankin, Sarah Douglas, Douglas Adams, John Scalzi, Anne McCaffrey. Have enjoyed a couple of biographies - Jackie Chan, Michael Palin, Groucho Marx
- Movies & TV
- Comedy/romance movies, Four Weddings & A Funeral, Love Actually, Wimbledon, Pretty Woman, Pride & Prejudice, Monty Python, A Fish Called Wanda Sci-fi & thrillers like The Bourne series, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings TV Vicar of Dibley, Big Bang Theory, Dr Who, Coupling, Sea Change
- Tennis, Karate, Fishing, Sailing, Riding (horse or bike).
- Other Interests
- Bonsai, gardening and renovations.