"A girl should be two things; classy & fabulous" Coco Chanel.
So I set this RSVP thing up a couple of years ago and it's been a while since I've used it, but hey here I am again :) Met some cool people on it, some who turned out to be great friends I keep in touch with. Happy to keep doing that, but more importantly maybe this time round, finding that something special :)
've previously worked in wedding photography/videography for four years before making a career change last year due to financial reasons, so I am now a qualified school teacher at a primary school in Geraldton.
Love being sociable, always friendly, genuine and love going new places, trying new things... a little on the quiet side at times but the right personality type can bring out the extrovert in me ;) I've been an avid traveler in the past, and I don't plan to stop here yet ;)
Like to spend my weekends having Sunday seshs, at the beach for a surf, getting away somewhere, keeping fit, starting up salsa again, getting back into my watercolour painting.
Although I work regionally I am frequently making trips back to Perth for weekend events (I think I've spent more weekends back home in Perth than in Geraldton this year) and will ideally be moving back within two years for re-employment in a Perth school.
Anyway if you still like what you see/hear drop us a line, cheers :)
At a glance
|Summary||timmaz101's details||timmaz101's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||28 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Northern Region, WA|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'7/170 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Eye colour||Green||Green, Hazel, Blue, Brown|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Light Brown, Blonde, Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Catholic, Atheist, Buddhist, Other|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree, Some college, High School|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation||Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Sales / Marketing, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, HR/Employment / Training, Government, IT / Telecoms, Other, Property / Real Estate, Construction, Administration, Advertising / PR / Media, Financial Services, Trades / Services, Healthcare / Medical, Education / Science, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Consulting, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Legal, Student, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Agricultural|
|Job role||Professional||Executive, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Tradesperson, Professional, Management, Student, Technical, Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
someone laidback, caring, makes me laugh, looks after their health, has strong family/friend values, knows how to be silly, loves adventure/outdoors and travelling. easy to talk to, shares my passions and has a genuine interest in learning about me :)
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- reggae, accoustic, rock, alternative and some mainstream stuff
- Movies & TV
- I get hooked on any show if I get into it really, especially if I see from season 1 and follow.. Series I've completed in full are Entourage, Revenge, Gossip Girl, Sex & The City - feel free to suggest something new and awesome!
- salsa, surfing, running, swimming, cycling, beach volleyball
- Other Interests
- I love to try and jet off somewhere at least once a year... Bali has always been the family getaway once every year/two years and I've also done most of Africa, Europe/UK and New Zealand. Next on the list.. possibly Costa Rica/Mexico and Cuba or Vietnam/Cambodia and if I win lotto, Antarctica :P
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if timmaz101 is online now.
- Get to know timmaz101 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Jul '15