So where to begin? Humans are so complex (yes, that includes me and, I suspect, you). Because of this, I am constantly interested in people and the world. I'm curious about the inner world, too, and engage with it through yoga and meditation. But before we get too serious: anyone for some Bollywood dancing? Or perhaps a lazy crafternoon? And I love cooking, too. The humble chick pea and my pressure cooker are a magic combination. Exercise is also fairly important to me: I'm doing some form of it most days. I love body surfing when I get the chance. And I'm constantly on my bike. And of course what would life be without good friends?
At a glance
|Summary||CD71's details||CD71's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||35 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Here's a few things that would be nice: an ability to listen, a sense of humour and compassion. But, really, the most important question is whether or not we connect, which is kind of beyond words.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like a range of music, from house to folk to baroque.
- More books beside my bed than time to read them; often non-fiction, but the last book was Christos Tsiolkas' 'Merciless Gods'.
- Movies & TV
- I really enjoy the bustle of the Melbourne, Queer and Indian Film Festivals.
- Jogging, walking, swimming, gym, cycling (more a form of transport than a sport), yoga (hmmm... not really even a sport)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if CD71 is online now.
- Get to know CD71 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 Feb '15