Life's too short to be hesitant, now is the time to get out there and see who's likeminded.
Yes its another Pom on RSVP but I have been here in Oz pretty much since I graduated so I have been awarded a second passport for my long service and know how the place works. During this time I have been fortunate to have worked all over this big flat red continent but with so many friends I have been back in Perth (again) for a few years and have refused to budge since.
At work I have been told several times that I am passionate and thorough about what I do, so just don't give me a project you want to fail. I am definitely not a 9 to 5 / same old stuff at work kind of guy. I enjoy a challenge which can reap its rewards and voice my views which can (and has) gotten me into trouble.
I enjoy socialising with friends whether formally at a restaurant or casually around a BBQ. The city is nice for all it has to offer, friends, good food and events plus the bright lights; the country likewise has is attractions, the beauty, serenity, peace, tranquility and 'views for ever', I like both and if I have been away for too long crave what I have missed.
Material things and money are not my main motivators though I do appreciate the finer things in life, a great time could be watching a spectacular sunset, time with friends or an expensive day out, it all depends.
I work hard and try to enjoy what life has to offer while not trying to take myself too seriously. I am told I smile and always see the bright side of life, what I lack is someone to share the enjoyment of life with, and some smiles.
At a glance
|Summary||RichardR's details||RichardR's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Western Suburbs, WA||Within 10km of his|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who has character and personality; able to be open and honest, has a zest and enjoyment for life. Some 'get up and go' and has achieved something, whatever that might have been would be a nice addition.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Enjoy music from the 60's (Mersey Beat), 70's (Abba) and 80's mostly, plus the best of classical (Bedrich Smetana's Volta is a special). Life without some decent music would be a life
- Mostly read about travel, historical or current affairs. Currently reading a book on how societies / civilisations have failed or succeed in living with their environments (a bit heavy) but interesting.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy travel programmes, those on history, natural history, English comedy, science fiction, 'how to' shows and current affairs. Its a bit blokey and nerdy but Big Bang Theory is amusing (but too many re runs). Doctor Zhivago is my favourite film.
- Cycle (at weekends with friends), swim (in summer) and enjoy a good walk (coast, bush or mountains), previously I played rugby at school and after graduating, and skied each winter when I worked in Europe.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy photography and often carry a small camera just in case that 'Kodak moment' appears in front of me. Some of my better pictures have now take residence on the walls to remind of those special moments in time. Living near the beach I am now capturing a few good contrasting sunsets.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if RichardR is online now.
- Get to know RichardR safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Feb '15