- Last online:
- 13 Aug '17
Headline“Looking for fun partner/relationship”
Hi . I love my weekends and workday evenings but want to share them with a partner. Not looking for a short term relationship I'm here for the real thing. Have a great career which allows me to travel (want to come with me) but am CBD based most of the time. Love dining out, breakfast, lunch and dinner in new and interesting places. Enjoy cycling on the bike paths around Willy, walking and getting away for drives. Currently doing a few renos around the house which is keeping me busy and helping Bunnings share prices. Love my family and friends and they are important to me.
At a glance
|Age||57 years old||45 - 55 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at most 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Personality||Social||Private, Very Social, Social, Average|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Sometimes living with them, Living with them, No children, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, High School, Some college|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Professional||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Management, Business Owner, Technical, Executive, Senior Management, Tradesperson, Professional, Other, Customer Service Role|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||Other special diet, No special diet, Vegetarian|
What I'm looking for
Hi. I'm looking for a fun and adventurist long term partner. Someone relaxed, enjoys going out for dining and weekends away. Someone who is seriously looking for relationship/friendship. Some common interests would be great but still leaving for space for each other.
- Love music it's on most of the time. Varied taste from rock to latest just not the head banging.
- Papers and occasional novel while on the train or on holidays.
- Movies & TV
- Go to the movies as a night out not really minding what we see. Dont watch a lot of TV but do enjoy a movie on the couch snuggled up with someone special.
- Leisurely cycle to maintain some fitness coupled with lots of walking. Love the bush and outback so any trips and walking here is enjoyable
- Other Interests
- Browsing galleries, art, cafes, good food, great coffee, a nice glass of wine, renovating, building, gardening, interior design. Spending time with friends & family.