Time for a change
From mother and housewife moving countries every five minutes (or so it seemed) , my life has changed dramatically, and as it turns out, there's a lot more to life than parenting, tennis, and following your partner around the globe. Who knew? I've discovered a brand new career I absolutely love (if you can't spell Barista, you must be willing to learn), am studying part time, still play tennis, though obviously not as much, and spend a lot of time ferrying my kids to their various sporting commitments and cheering them on. All of a sudden I realise there's something missing. Maybe it's you? I'm generally happy and easy going, love the indoors and outdoors, love my family, friends, and my kids. I get cranky if I'm hungry, bored or haven't hit a ball in a while. I like being by or on the water, not necessarily in it. I love music and singing (in the shower or in a group), horses and humpback whales. A good book keeps me up all night, reality TV irrititates me. A clean and tidy house would delight me if I didn't have to be the one doing the work. My sarcasm sign gets a good workout, especially when sparring with my smart kids. If you are fun, honest, and able to hold up your end of a conversation, ideally making me laugh a lot, why not drop me a line?
At a glance
|Summary||Dee1969's details||Dee1969's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||38 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||A bit overweight||A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
Fun and easy going, active, kind and honest.
- Male, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Not too fussed, I can tolerate most styles. Favourites are Matchbox20, Bon Jovi, Queen, Billy Joel, Pink, Hot Chelle Rae, Taylor Swift. Thanks to my kids, Green Day, Kansas, and - gasp! - One Direction.
- I love books, won't pick on your preferences if you don't pick on mine
- Movies & TV
- The Mentalist, Big Bang Theory, Bones, Friends, Stargate, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, When Harry Met Sally, will try most things but will walk out if I'm bored or terrified. Don't watch a lot of tv, not a fan of any of the reality shows.
- Tennis, Netball, Beach Volleyball, esp indoor rebound, easy running, walking.
- Other Interests
- Love my coffee and have the job to prove it:)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Dee1969 is online now.
- Get to know Dee1969 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '15