49, Female, Separated, Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 20 Apr '18
HeadlineTime for a change, must love dogs!
Easygoing and independent, love my family and friends, and enjoy my own company when I get a moment to myself. Would love to meet someone fun, smart and interesting, a good soul to spend time with.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'7/170 cm
- Trying to quit smoking
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have children at home - 3 children aged 16 to 19 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Customer Service Role
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 38 - 55 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Fun and easy going, active, kind and honest.
- Not too fussed, I can tolerate most styles. Favourites are Matchbox20, Bon Jovi, Queen, Billy Joel, Pink, Hot Chelle Rae, Taylor Swift. Thanks to my kids, Green Day, Kansas, and - gasp! - One Direction.
- I love books, won't pick on your preferences if you don't pick on mine
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch free to air TV, and can't stand reality tv shows. Netflix and DVDs are my friends. Sci Fi, comedy, crime drama, supernatural themes. Too scared to watch horror movies or tv series. Never made it past the opening scenes of American horror story.
- Tennis, Beach Volleyball, esp indoor rebound, walking. Love watching Cricket.