- Last online:
Headline“We can say we met at a Donald Trump rally because that would be less embarrassing.(Ps. I don't like Trump)”
About me I am easy going, down to earth, have a twisted sense of humour that I use to break the ice when I am nervous(sometimes with catastrophic results) Have been living overseas(the UK) for the past 10 years but have come back to give Australia another try and to be closer to family. Currently getting back into teaching after a long time away from it, which has meant a bit of career change but I am feeling all the better for having done so as I believe that you should be happy in what you do and that reward is gained from applying yourself to meaningful things(though there is plenty of space for fun as well). I believe that life is an adventure that can only be made better by the sharing of the experience be it with friends or a partner. I am pretty active and enjoy swimming. cycling and walking as well as exploring new places and travel. I love to read and am working on being an author at the moment so hopefully this dream will eventuate and allow me more time to pursue travel and other interests. In my spare time I love to see live music or go to a gallery or second hand bookshop and am always up for a road trip or adventure. I consider myself a kind person and aim to be a decent human being taking an active interest in things that affect the world around me. What's interesting about me, I have lived almost equal parts of my life on three different continents, I), I want to do a long distance hike(Appalachian trail, pacific crest trail or Camino De Santiago) some time in the next 5 years. I once worked an entire shift dressed as Ron Burgundy from Anchorman wearing only a pair of underpants in a busy bar(and sober to boot). Oh well that should give you something to ponder.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||30 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW||Within 100km of his|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Not fussed about age, have dated older and younger its usually down to the person and how intriguing they are. Prepared to meet anyone really if I think there is something there that interests me.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- The Eels, Tom Waits, Johhny Cash, radiohead, QOTSA, System of a down, The national, Moby, Sam Cooke, the Killers, REM, Bon Iver, U2, Blink 182, Phillip Glass, The killers,Warren Zevon, Billy bragg, wilco,Alice in chains, William Fitzsimmons, Anais Mitchell and many many many more.
- Steinbeck, Larsson, Carl Hiassen, Bill Bryson, Larry Mc Murtry, Jack kerouac, Richard Brautigan, Bukowski,Hunter S Thompson, Dickens, Hardy, Simon Winchester, Graham Greene, Bill Hicks, Shaun Tan's book's , Leunig, Carl Sagan, Philosophy, good journalism, non fiction, poetry and much much more.
- Movies & TV
- The Wire, Walking Dead, Scrubs, Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, Lost, Sopranos, House, X Files, The Office, The It Crowd, Michael Palin Doco's. BBC . Films-The Crow, Forrest Gump. Hedwig, Baraka Samasarra The Thin Red Line, Cinema Paradiso, Stand By Me, Anchorman (any will ferrel film really)
- Ummm the olympics prefer going for a walk or a bike ride to sitting around watching it. Go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week to keep in shape if that counts(though definitely not a gym person)
- Other Interests
- walking-not the most sure footed person but it is one of my favourite things to do. cycling have done a number of long distance trails in the uk and want to do more, love second hand music/book shopping and would love to devote more time to seeing art, plays and creative endeavours