- Last online:
Headline“I choose happiness every day....what do you choose?”
What you see is what you get - authenticity is key.
My loved ones describe me as a Golden Retriever - loyal, blonde, sometimes destructive in the way I can turn a hotel room upside down in minutes, always eating and happy :)
My life is full and rich and there's constantly something on the go. My work takes me on many travel expeditions and I am happy to head anywhere on a plane.
The last 5 years has seen me wander many countries on this incredible planet but there's many more still to explore.
My two sons are the best parts of me and are fine, young men who give me reason to be overwhelmed with pride every day.
If you don't like Star Wars we'll have some issues (original series of course, I'm allergic to Jar Jar Binks). Having time to head to the movies is rare but once I do, I always love being transported into a story for a few hours.
If you value honesty, integrity and responsibility, please say hello. I am not looking for just anyone. I am happily self sufficient in life and very proud of my work and family achievements, so will stay single until I find the bloke that is crazy (and wonderful) enough to embrace my life and all that comes with it, which are many, many blessings.
Please do not contact me if you are after a casual fling or only value the way a woman looks or you play games. I do not value people with these traits and we will not get along.
Please do contact me if when you read this, you know you are a man of strength, character, value honesty, want a relationship with an equal who will have your back without you needing to ask. Understanding the value of family is key.
Thanks for reading...
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||33 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 100km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Confident in own skin but not egotistical, someone who can laugh at themselves as well as me, likes fast cars and slow glasses of red wine, values family, values a partner in crime, can be vulnerable and strong and isn't afraid of exploring a deep connection with another human being (aka me...)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- WIDE range of music tastes, a bit obsessed with Koffee and SBS Chill playing through the house at the moment, but equally enjoy blasting music in my Mobile Singing Device (my car). Music is motivation so use a variety of styles to help me through situations.
- Casual reading is a past time I don't currently place a lot of priority on, I review/read a lot of work material which is my focus right now.
- Movies & TV
- Love anything Aaron Sorkin, had a mild obsession with Scandal, am still obsessed with Real Estate shows. Mainly watch movies on the plane so enjoy many, but forget most! Did somebody say Star Wars??
- Eeek. Not a strong point.....very happy for you to watch sports whilst I have fun with my gal pals. Motor sport really the only thing I like, oh and definitely NBA. Have been very lucky to be in the US recently and attend games. LOVE IT.
- Other Interests
- I was asked what my hobbies were at the F1 recently. 4 times in a row by different men. My answer each time provided a bewildered 'vacant' expression from those who asked. No one got it when my answer was 'life'. I don't sew, I don't knit, I don't build model aircraft but I DO live my life!