- Last online:
- 20 Feb '17
Headline“"If we learn to open our hearts, anyone including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher" - Pema Chod”
Hiya, my name is Ian, thanks for taking the time to read my profile. I have attempted the world of internet dating previously and have come back again to test the arm in an ever increasing world of friends with partners and babies, along with a keen desire to avoid the merry dance of meeting people in pubs and clubs! Throw in running a small farm and my general ants in my pants way of life and the chances of meeting new crew for a yarn or diving off the back of a boat will be much easier if I give this another go!
I am well settled in WA after spending a number of years travelling and living OS and it would be great to meet a like minded person who enjoys the great outdoors and generally being alive. I have a great circle of friends and close family and although happy being single, it would be nice to share my dreams and aspirations with someone who is chilled and happy in their life as much as I am. I am very environmentally aware, so much so it has become my chosen career and I am so lucky that I love my work and it's not a chore to get out of bed in the morning! (ok ok work is a chore and it gets in the way of life, but I honestly do enjoy mine! :)
Big fan of treating every day as a school day and learning whatever I can about life around me, there is so much to learn and experience why wouldn't you jump at it? So if this interests you and coffee is one of your sins, drop me a line and we can go investigate looking for a good one!
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||32 - 42 years old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 250km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A women that is comfortable in her own skin and seeks happiness and contentment in life. She is independent and happy, while being comfortable with life around her. It would be also great if she liked country life as one day I hope to move down to the farm and live in the country!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love music, and I have very varied tastes with most genres covered! Love a good music festival as much as a quiet one piece guitarist in the corner of a pub. Ben Harper, Husky, Lana Del Ray, Foos, PK, Weddos, Muse, SOTD, Jeff B, Sarah B and many other funky and groovy tune makers!
- Don't get much of a chance to read for pleasure as my job requires me to read many journals and papers. When relaxing on holidays I love a good book that I can escape in. Currently reading "Conversations with Myself" by Nelson Mandela written when he was in prison.
- Movies & TV
- Not a big fan of the idiot box, would rather be outside actually doing! That said watching my Hawks during Footy season does get a look in ;) SBS and the ABC are my preferred choice for news, current affairs and South Park chuckles! Don't mind a good flick to chill, though don't dig horror!
- Cricket, Hockey and Squash are my sports of choice, though work and a busy life have reduced my involvement in team sports in recent times! Love watching live sport and my beloved Hawks when I can. Generally keep active and moving in some format, the farm keeps me moving!
- Other Interests
- Scuba diving, love blowing bubbles. Learning about the natural environment, meditation and the many aspects of organic farming. I am sure there are many others as I never seem to sit still for very long!