- Last online:
- 02 May '15
Headline“Laughter is key”
I am a simple guy, straight forward and easy going. I'm sure the majority of us try to be the best we can be most times. So there's no use selling myself it hasn't worked as yet. It seems much harder for guys on these sites (well to my knowledge anyways). I would like to make new friends and possibly a relationship in time. I'm pretty busy with work and studies so it's kinda hard to meet people hence being online. I enjoy travelling as many others, need music to be on 24/7 bit of everything mainly slow jams anything smooth and soothing really. Like doing anything with good company may it be at home or out n about, pretty spontaneous and a bit of an adrenalin junkie(sky diving just doesn't cut it) would like to try bungee jumping but it seems high speeds is the thrill I'm always seeking. Love food, would try anything as long as its not alive and wouldn't kill me.
That's enough for now thanks for reading.
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||25 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Liverpool / Fairfield, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who I can always talk to and have a good laugh. Have a nice smile and not too much makeup (natural is best in my eyes), jeans and a tee would be the perfect turn on for me, loves being out and about and cheeky but serious when need be. That's not much to ask for is it?
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Mainly 70-90s, from Motown to Pop, RnB to classical.
- Nothing lately but the last one was Shantaram. I do enjoy reading but mainly just on Wikipedia or researching on google(I'm quite nosy and curious).
- Movies & TV
- The Goonies, Slumdog Millionaire, Notting Hill, Fast and Furious,How I met your mother, White Collar, Packed to the Rafters, Man vs Wild way too many to list I'll watch anything till the end even if it's like "I Come with the Rain" really really whacked movie do not I repeat do not watch it.
- Some of the lazy sports like pool/snooker, table tennis, badminton, bowling and enjoy motorsports.
- Other Interests
- I love being on the road or in another country sightseeing, exploring the unknown and experiencing new cultures.