- Last online:
- 03 Jul '15
Headline“You changed the outcome by measuring it!”
I would be considered a geek/nerd and enjoying every minute of it, that said I have a passion for such things not an obsession. My work and side projects keep me fairly busy, but I always make the time and effort for the right people.
That said I don't live indoors in front of a screen either and I enjoy getting out a great deal, exploring the places I am in, finding new challenges and activities I have not tried. I also keep active and do something physical every day regardless of work. At present I am training for half marathons.
I am as engaging and forthright as I can be and enjoy good conversation. As well as being fairly open minded and will try pretty much anything at least once, I am interested in expanding my experiences in life and if it doesn't work out that is alright.
I like to give my time to others and do so through volunteering, it is a pleasant challenge to find ways where one can help enrich the lives of others with a bit of effort.
I do enjoy to travelling. I have been many places in Australia and NZ. I have also been to several other countries as well and want to continue seeing more of them.
As one might have gathered from the headline I love Futurama and plenty of other comedies and parodies. I don't take everything seriously even though it would appear I want to just load up on responsibility. I recognise a time and place for irrelevance and fun and I really enjoy it when it is time.
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||24 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 75km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
One who can share an interest in gaming, pop culture and all things nerdy is great. Someone who wants to see and experience things in the world. I am also interested in seeing how one can help each other grow and explore in knowledge of themselves.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I can find something I like from pretty much every genre.
- The Horus Heresy series, The Emperor series, A song of ice and fire series, The hero with a thousand faces, World War Z, American Gods, Dune series.
- Movies & TV
- Lord of the Rings, Gladiator, Pacific Rim, Alexander, Spiderman 1 - 3, 300, Troy, Watchmen, The Avengers, The Dark Knight trilogy, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Community, American Dad, Futurama, The Simpsons, Robot Chicken, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Rome, Arrested Development
- Fencing, martial arts, running, cycling, paintball.
- Other Interests
- Gaming (various forms), travelling, history, dancing, community service, hiking, abseiling, expanding knowledge through learning (attending/listening to lectures).