- Last online:
- 13 Mar '15
Headline“A sociable guy that loves to laugh and enjoy the company of friends.”
Hi, welcome to my profile, the only thing that makes this part easy, is that you have had to do it too!
The best thing i can say about myself, is that i love life, i love to travel, eat amazing food, drinking beautiful wine, laugh until it hurts and sharing great times with friends. The rest you will need to find out in person and what ever happens it will be good to meet you.
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 10km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone to share life with. The right person will be honest, Caring, Loving, generous, funny and outgoing, Someone who appreciates good food and wine, art and travel.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Very broad! currently on high rotation is Crowded house, Ben lee, Mumford and sons and Queen. i like everything from golden oldies like Glen miller to dance. Just don't play anything heavy metal near me please.
- Not big reader, but when on holidays i love a good biography. i just read Steve jobs, which was amazing. Another fav would be Richard Branson. So inspiring.
- Movies & TV
- love a good movie, whatever it is. Such an easy night out, dinner, popcorn and choc top... Happy days! Don't mind a bit of telly. Love a good sitcom to zone away into and more than happy to watch a DVD of your choice (as long as i have my choice from time to time) with a glass of wine and cheese.
- Don't play as much as i used to anymore, but tennis and golf would be the mainstays. Watching would be more my style now. i wont tell you my footy team just yet... too many judgy Mcjudgers, but i love to get to the "G" when ever possible. I went to the Olympics and tour de France this year.
- Other Interests
- The best way to find out is over a glass of wine! i don't drink coffee so a drink it is :)