- Last online:
Headline“No not what I'm looking for ! Just my dogs name”
Mmm the hard part. Things I like about myself.
I'm brave, kind, honest, caring, good to animals, kids and most old people. Maybe a bit cheeky and sometimes mischievous.
I live a great life full of friends, family and mis/adventure but just like all of us I miss that one thing... Knowing that one person...
So... if you are "the one" I am prepared to wear ear plugs if you snore, go to the shops at 3am when your not well, enjoy Xmas at your mums house and wear your handbag when required. I know thats a lot to offer... and very hard to resist... But I know you would do the same
At a glance
|Age||52 years old||38 - 50 yrs old|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
This is the easy part. Someone who is kind, honest, happy, brave when necessary and knows themselves well. I will also accept combinations of playful, loving, funny, smart, cheeky and handy yes handy.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Triple j in the car and a very full iPod. I like Muse, lana del Rey,The black keys, Pink Floyd, Nina Simone, Eels, Nick Cave, Blonde Redhead, Lorde, Goldfrap,The Dandy Warhols and lots more.
- I'm not a big reader, mainly music and manuals, the easy way to stop smoking and a couple of self improvement books that I re-read occasionally
- Movies & TV
- Arthouse, docos, sci fi, comedy and for some reason if I come across an old kids adventure movie I can't turn it off
- Is mowing the lawns a sport ? ok maybe not. I like bike riding, walking the dog. But can"t say I follow or watch any sport.
- Other Interests
- People watching, nice restaurants and cafe's, art, cooking, markets, home renos ...I travel often with my job and like to just stop sometimes to soak in the view