- Last online:
- 09 Aug '15
Headline“it's time for a change”
having recently moved to balmain after a short stint back on the Central Coast with family, I'm excited to get out meet new likeminded people in the area.
I work hard during the week so like to make sure my weekend are spent enjoying the great things in life, that means time with my family and close friends.
I'm relaxed, and enjoying getting out and spending time in the sun and outdoors , whether it is catching up with Friends for a walk, a coffee or meeting friends at a great bar for some fun.
I love to get lost in an amazing book. I can spend hours in the sun reading!
I've been told my most annoying habit is my constant whistling.. I can't help it, but to try and stop I've recently taken up pen-clicking, I'm ok with this!!
I know it's a standard inclusion in one of these profiles... but I love to travel, and have just had a fantastic holiday to the U.S. in July. can't wait for the next adventure!
If you find my profile interesting, or you want to know more, I look forward to hearing from you. If not, best of luck with your own search.
At a glance
|Age||30 years old||27 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Adele, Kings of Leon, Mumford and sons, Birdy, John Mayer, the bee gees, the Beatles, Fun, Coldplay, Phillip Phillips, Angus and Julia Stone, Bernard Fanning, Of monsters and Men, Train, Paul Kelly,
- I'm a fiction girl, give me a story I can get lost in, and I'm happy! Though I can also be swayed by a great biography.
- Movies & TV
- Homeland, Persons of Interest, revenge, scandal, box sets of entourage.. But I also can enjoy a good rainy Sunday with recorded eps of foxtel trash shows. Movies include a mix of anything from a funny RomCom like the next girl, to an action or triller, just not a horror movie!
- Watching.. almost anything! Playing/doing..Netball, swimming (laps of a pool), kayaking, lots of walking and riding. Plus I'm always keen for a bit of bare foot bowls in summer... Does that count as sport.
- Other Interests
- Having a great laugh with my friends!