Jeff79 (was LismoreJP)
38, Male, Single, Northern Rivers, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineIf at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you...
My friends often describe me as quiet and reserved, trustworthy yet adventurous (although a mate said my SCUBA diving with sharks went a bit too far - he was probably right, but it seemed like a good idea at the time).
One of my favourite activities is overseas travel. I enjoy seeing different cultures and locations. So far I've been to Tanzania, France, Italy, England, Nepal, Borneo, to name just a few. If you want to know the full list - that's an in-person conversation
I love my job, which involves spending a week or two in Brisbane every month. It means I get to experience the big city (I work in the CBD), without having to put up with the traffic all the time. If you're from Brisbane and I say "Hi", don't worry, I'm not looking for some "fly in/fly out" fling, just someone to socialise with while I'm in town.
I enjoy being active and try to stay fit and healthy, but not to the point of obsession (movie marathons on the couch definitely have their place). I'm no gym junky though - I much prefer getting outdoors in the fresh air & sunshine. I enjoy hiking and going SCUBA diving. I really enjoy going mountain climbing as well.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Northern Rivers, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Business Owner
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 27 - 37 years old
- Within 100km
- at most 5'7/170 cm
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
Someone who has a sense of adventure and is not afraid to try new things. Someone who likes to travel and keep fit and active
- No particular favourites. I like anything that has a decent beat to it. Don't like hard core heavy metal or country though.
- Non-fiction, history, I love my Kindle
- Movies & TV
- Big Bang Theory, anything with David Attenborough, Sherlock (the BBC version)
- Running, bushwalking/hiking, tennis, SCUBA diving.
- Other Interests
- I am a big fan of travelling to see other places and cultures. I also enjoy a night out stargazing with my telescope.