- Last online:
Jeff79 (was LismoreJP)
Headline“If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you...”
My friends often describe me as quiet and reserved (until I get to know you - then anything is possible), trustworthy yet adventurous (although a mate said my SCUBA diving with sharks went a bit too far - it seemed like a good idea at the time).
I enjoy being active and try to stay fit and healthy, but not to the point of obsession (movie marathons on the couch definitely have their place). I'm no gym junky though - I much prefer getting outdoors in the fresh air & sunshine. I enjoy hiking and going SCUBA diving.
One of my favourite activities is overseas travel. I enjoy seeing different cultures and locations. So far I've been to Tanzania, France, Italy, England, Nepal, Borneo, to name just a few.
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||26 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Northern Rivers, NSW||Within 100km of his|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at most 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who has a sense of adventure and is not afraid to try new things. Someone who likes to travel and keep fit and active
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- No particular favourites. I like anything that has a decent beat to it. Don't like hard core heavy metal or country though.
- Non-fiction, history
- Movies & TV
- Big Bang Theory, anything with David Attenborough, Sherlock (the BBC version)
- Running, bushwalking/hiking, tennis, SCUBA diving.
- Other Interests
- I am a big fan of travelling to see other places and cultures. I also enjoy a night out stargazing with my telescope.