- Last online:
- 30 Apr '16
WithNewEyes (was bluemoon1960)
Headline“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes , but in having new eyes”
So 2016 will see me looking through new eyes .
I want to experience new love , to share this voyage of discovery together with you .
You will find me happy, romantic, loyal , cheeky , quick witted and sincere.
I'm sympathetic to those less fortunate than myself , and empathetic to those that have felt loss.
I always try to find the beauty in all I see , or at least the presence of moral.
The flight of a bird , sunrise after a storm , or rain after a sunny days end .
The playfulness of an aged cat , which still considers it's self a kitten .
I believe the laughter of children will destroy the evil in all men !!!
When we meet we will know that past is past, and our future is in our hands , a blank canvas with so many possibilities to colour in .
Quote ....Marcus Aurelius once said .
" Remember that very little is needed to make a happy life "
My name is Mark , my close friends call me Marcus ...
Its taken a while , but my eyes are now open .
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||48 - 60 yrs old|
|Within 75km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Eye colour||Green||Green, Blue|
|Hair colour||Grey||Light Brown, Black, Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
|Job role||Management||Professional, Business Owner, Management|
|Religion||Agnostic||Other, Agnostic, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Playful & affectionate with an awesome smile & a sense of adventure thrown in. Someone I cant but fall in love and grow old with.
- Female, for a relationship
- Music plays a large part of my life & I like to play an album every now & then & let it take me back to that part of my life. Fleetwood Mac, The Doors, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Cat Stevens INXS & U2
- One of my treasured books is a 1931 "What Bird is That" (1st Edition).
- Movies & TV
- A good laugh goes a long way so How I Met Your Mother & Big Bang. Anything animal related.(Sir David Attenborough being a rock God in that department). Science fiction gets me going, because it usually comes true. Movies would have to include UP.
- I used to ride stock horses, played A Grade soccer but now golf is always fun with my brother & a few mates. Is swimming with whale sharks a sport (it is on my bucket list) Kayaking , playing scrabble , monopoly. I'm a Rabbitoh's member ..who isn't !
- Other Interests
- Bush walking in the Royal National Park (it was my backyard as a kid), listening to Lyre Birds in August. Weekends away, swimming, snorkeling , kayaking ,wondering through markets, a view to learning about the Cultures , ballet , opera , the classics. To learn more about you , and start painting us