45, Male, Single, Northern Region, WA
- Last online:
- 23 May '18
HeadlineHappy soul seeking mate....
Happy, open-minded, generous, active, good humoured and adventurous guy that believes life is all about the journey & not the destinations.
I spend a lot of my time in Australia's great wilderness areas working as a guide, and love my office! When I'm not working I love to read, cook, people-watch, camp, bush-walk, travel and explore.
I feel I've lived a few over-lapping 'lives' within this lifetime, which have given me the experiences & opportunities that have shaped me so far.
I've been blessed with wonderful parents & siblings and believe that family is very important..... whether they are the family members given to you or those you get to choose for yourself (friends).
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Northern Region, WA
- 6'3/190 cm
- Occasional/social smoker
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Other job role
- New Age
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 18 - 120 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
What I'm looking for
A happy, open-minded, sexy & easy-going partner in crime (a little silly/quirky would rock!)
- Very broad..... Radio is mainly Triple J, but enjoy listening to a wide range of music - I like uplifting stuff or anything that makes me 'feel' something
- Shantaram is my favourite book off-the-top-of-my-head, but must admit I've been reading a few thrillers/page-turners lately. I also like books on Aboriginal culture, wildlife & nature.
- Movies & TV
- Movies include Shawshank Redemption, Pay it forward, Crash, Thrillers with a 'twist', Witty comedies... TV includes Big Bang Theory, Better call Saul, The Office, Modern Family & Doco's....
- I used to play Basketball, football & golf, but seemed to have replaced them with other outdoor pursuits in recent years.....
- Other Interests
- , including (but not limited to); flying(gliding in particular), Australian outback, Bikram Yoga and meditation