Happy soul seeking mate....
Happy, open-minded, generous, active, good humoured and adventurous guy that believes life is all about the journey & not the destinations.
I spend a lot of my time in Australia's great wilderness areas working as a guide (mainly on The Great Ocean Road, Central Australian Outback or Tasmania) and love my office! When I'm not working I love to read, cook, people-watch, camp, bush-walk, travel and explore - I also chair a charity to help close some of the many 'gaps' experienced by members of 4 remote Aboriginal Outstations in Central Australia.
I feel I've lived a few over-lapping 'lives' within this lifetime, which have given me the experiences & opportunities that have shaped me so far.
I've been blessed with wonderful parents & siblings and believe that family is very important..... whether they are the family members given to you or those you get to choose for yourself (friends).
At a glance
|Summary||PurpleDan's details||PurpleDan's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||18 - 120 yrs old|
Warrnambool & Port Fairy, VIC
(Great Ocean Road)
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
A happy, open-minded, sexy & easy-going partner in crime (a little silly/quirky would rock!)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Very broad..... Radio is mainly Triple J, but enjoy listening to a wide range of music - I like uplifting stuff or anything that makes me 'feel' something
- Shantaram is my favourite book off-the-top-of-my-head, but must admit I've been reading a few thrillers/page-turners lately. I also like books on Aboriginal culture, wildlife & nature.
- Movies & TV
- Movies include Shawshank Redemption, Pay it forward, Crash, Thrillers with a 'twist', Witty comedies... TV includes Big Bang Theory, The Office, Modern Family & Doco's....
- I used to play Basketball, football & golf, but seemed to have replaced them with other outdoor pursuits in recent years.....
- Other Interests
- Last 6-7 years in the desert has put many interests on hold, but hoping to re-connect with some of my old hobbies since moving to Tasmania recently, including (but not limited to); flying(gliding in particular), Bikram Yoga and meditation
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if PurpleDan is online now.
- Get to know PurpleDan safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '15