45, Male, Single, Northern Region, WA
- Last online:
- 19 Mar '18
HeadlineHappy soul seeking mate....
Happy, open-minded, generous, active, good humoured and adventurous guy that believes life is all about the journey & not the destinations.
I spend a lot of my time in Australia's great wilderness areas working as a guide, and love my office! When I'm not working I love to read, cook, people-watch, camp, bush-walk, travel and explore.
I feel I've lived a few over-lapping 'lives' within this lifetime, which have given me the experiences & opportunities that have shaped me so far.
I've been blessed with wonderful parents & siblings and believe that family is very important..... whether they are the family members given to you or those you get to choose for yourself (friends).
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||18 - 120 years old|
|Location||Northern Region, WA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A happy, open-minded, sexy & easy-going partner in crime (a little silly/quirky would rock!)
- Very broad..... Radio is mainly Triple J, but enjoy listening to a wide range of music - I like uplifting stuff or anything that makes me 'feel' something
- Shantaram is my favourite book off-the-top-of-my-head, but must admit I've been reading a few thrillers/page-turners lately. I also like books on Aboriginal culture, wildlife & nature.
- Movies & TV
- Movies include Shawshank Redemption, Pay it forward, Crash, Thrillers with a 'twist', Witty comedies... TV includes Big Bang Theory, Better call Saul, The Office, Modern Family & Doco's....
- I used to play Basketball, football & golf, but seemed to have replaced them with other outdoor pursuits in recent years.....
- Other Interests
- , including (but not limited to); flying(gliding in particular), Australian outback, Bikram Yoga and meditation