Well hello there. Come here often?
first thing to say is I'm pregnant. you'd thank that would deter from this.... but I'm looking for someone who would like to have some fun. I'm not looking for a father to my child. I'm looking for someone to have dinner with, go out to the beach with; you know, have some fun! obviously sky diving is off the table at the moment, but I love getting out on the water, wandering through the national parks, listening and dancing to the awesome live music on the coast.
I do a job that I love which takes me round the country. this week firewalking, next week dinner under the stars at Uluru.
I love adventure, excitement, surprises, tenderness, red wine (in a few months) and laughing... lots!
At a glance
|Summary||TriGirl101's details||TriGirl101's ideal partner|
|Age||45 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||Sunshine Coast, QLD Southern Region, QLD Bundaberg & Wide Bay, QLD Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture, QLD|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Black / African, South European, Asian, East European, Other Caucasian, North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner||Senior Management, Management, Professional, Business Owner, Executive|
What I'm looking for
An adventurous comedian, with a genuine heart and a passion for life and love.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- A wide variety from Yoga chanting to straight Pop classics like Mr Michael, Mr Williams and through to jazz and World music. I love to have music on all day.
- I have a varied collection from business, fiction, spiritual, new age and straight out trash. The last book I loved was The Tao of Pooh : my nickname as a kid was Tigger so I have a special affinity with the bear.
- Movies & TV
- Monty Python films are still my favourites for a belly laugh, I love films that engage me (This is England) or amaze me (Avatar) or just entertain (most thrillers) and I adore a wonderful romance for the escapism. I saw 4 Weddings 6 times at the cinema I think!
- A favourite memory is Boxing Day test with my Dad. I love to watch rugby, cricket and football live. The thrill of the competition and the environment is magic. For participation it's running, cycling, swimming, triathlons, scuba diving, snorkelling.. and a desire to learn how to surf!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if TriGirl101 is online now.
- Get to know TriGirl101 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Oct '15