- Last online:
Headline“Looking for a genuine guy? Congratulations, you've found one :)”
Hmm, this is tricky. Here goes...
I'm professionally employed full time and I'm studying a Masters of Project Management degree part time. I'm very fortunate that I have a supportive employer so I'm able to use some of my work time for study which means I can still have a life!
I'm very into staying fit and healthy both mentally and physically and I try hard to maintain balance in my life. I like to exercise my mind and body daily but that doesn't mean that there aren't times when I'm happy to sit on the couch and eat a bag of skittles and M&Ms - I love eating skittles and M&Ms together, I don't know why I just do...
I'm close with my family, we don't have a big family but we catch up fairly regularly. Whenever I can I like to hang out with my 4 year old nephew and one year old niece, I really love spending time with them. I have a few very close friends, we all have busy lives but we try to make it a point to catch up when we can and enjoy each other's company.
I'm a happy, positive person. I've come to understand that how you perceive things is a choice, you're never a victim of circumstance, you always have the ability to focus on and be grateful for the good things in your life and by doing so bring more of it into your life.
If you're interested let me know :)
P.S. Yes, I am 36 and all the pics are recent. Some people seem to think that I look too young, I guess I must have a 'baby face'...
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||27 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone who is intelligent, honest, interesting, oh and being pretty with a great sense of humor wouldn't hurt either... That shouldn't be too hard should it? :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I play guitar. I like a pretty diverse range of music; from classical, to metal and pop
- Yes I can read... :) I read a lot for my study at the moment but I also enjoy reading for leisure. I generally read non-fiction on subjects that interest me. I recently finished reading a book called 'Predictably Irrational' by Dan Ariely which was very good.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, Horror, Documentaries, don't watch much TV, there's too many other interesting things to do...
- Gym, weight training, cardio
- Other Interests
- Learning about new things. Hanging out with my 4 year old nephew which is one of my favorite things ever!