- Last online:
Headline“The glass is always half full, the way you choose to look at things matters...”
I'm 6ft (183cm), intelligent and can hold a decent conversation.
I'm professionally employed & I'm completing a Master's Degree part time so I'm busy but I still have time for a life! I love spending time with my 5 y.o nephew and 18 month old niece, they're my two favourite humans.
I'm hard working and motivated and very grateful for all the good things in my life. I'm very into staying fit, healthy and active and I'd like to meet someone genuine and interesting that I can develop a relationship with.
I'm single, never been married and I don't have any kids (that's my nephew in the pic).
P.s. Yes, I am 37 and all the pics are recent. Some people seem to think that I look too young, I guess I must have a 'baby face' :).
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||27 - 42 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone who is intelligent, honest, interesting, oh and being pretty with a great sense of humor wouldn't hurt either... That shouldn't be too hard should it? :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I play guitar. I like a pretty diverse range of music; from classical, to metal and pop
- Yes I can read... :) I read a lot for my study at the moment but I also enjoy reading for leisure. I generally read non-fiction on subjects that interest me. I recently finished reading a book called 'Predictably Irrational' by Dan Ariely which was very good.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, Horror, Documentaries, don't watch much TV, there's too many other interesting things to do...
- Gym, weight training, cardio
- Other Interests
- Learning about new things. Hanging out with my 4 year old nephew which is one of my favorite things ever!