- Last online:
- 30 Apr '16
Headline“Looking for a genuine guy? Congratulations, you've found one :)”
I'm professionally employed and I also study part time which I really enjoy. I'm very fortunate that my employer allows me to take time out from work to study so I'm still able to have a life! I'm very into staying fit, healthy and active, I like to constantly learn new things and I love catching up with family and friends. I especially love hanging out with my 4 year old Nephew! Good times!
I'm not into clubbing and all of my friends are either married with kids or in long term relationships which makes it difficult to meet new people so I thought I'd give this a try.
If you'd like to know more let me know.
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||27 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone who is intelligent, honest, interesting, oh and being pretty with a great sense of humor wouldn't hurt either... That shouldn't be too hard should it? :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I Play guitar. I like a pretty diverse range of music; from classical, to metal and pop
- Yes I can read... :) I read a lot for my study at the moment but I also enjoy reading for leisure. I generally read non-fiction on subjects that interest me. I recently finished reading a book called 'Predictably Irrational' by Dan Ariely which was very good.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, Horror, Documentaries, don't watch much TV, there's too many other interesting things to do...
- Gym, weight training, cardio
- Other Interests
- Learning about new things. Hanging out with my 4 year old nephew which is one of my favorite things ever!