38, Male, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineThe glass is always half full, the way you choose to look at things matters...
I'm 6ft (183cm), intelligent and can hold a decent conversation :)
I'm a full time Project Manager and I'm completing a Master's Degree part time so I'm busy but I still have time for a life!
Staying fit and healthy both mentally and physically is a priority for me, as is spending quality time with family and friends.
I'm hard working, motivated and very grateful for all the good things in my life. I'm single, never been married and I don't have any kids (that's my nephew in the pic).
I'd like to find someone that I can really get to know and if all goes well have a lasting relationship with. I know that's asking a lot but hey, if you don't ask you don't get :)
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||27 - 42 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone who is intelligent, honest, interesting, oh and being pretty with a great sense of humor wouldn't hurt either... That shouldn't be too hard should it? :)
- I play guitar. I like a pretty diverse range of music; from classical, to metal and pop
- Yes I can read... :) I read a lot for my study at the moment but I also enjoy reading for leisure. I generally read non-fiction on subjects that interest me. I recently finished reading a book called 'Predictably Irrational' by Dan Ariely which was very good.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, Horror, Documentaries, don't watch much TV, there's too many other interesting things to do...
- Gym, weight training, cardio
- Other Interests
- Learning about new things. Hanging out with my 4 year old nephew which is one of my favorite things ever!