- Last online:
Headline“Looking for a genuine guy? Congratulations, you've found one! :)”
I'm professionally employed and I also study psychology part time which I really enjoy. I'm very into staying fit, healthy and active. I like to constantly learn new things and I love catching up with family and friends. I especially love hanging out with my 4 year old Nephew! Good times!
I'm open, honest and at the risk of sounding pretentious, reasonably self aware. The more I learn the more I come to see that you really do get what you focus on and that thoughts become things.
I work hard and study hard which I really do enjoy but it would be nice to have a special someone to spend time with, laugh with and explore new things with.
If you're interested let me know :)
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||27 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 50km of his|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone who is intelligent, honest, interesting, oh and being pretty with a great sense of humor wouldn't hurt either... That shouldn't be too hard should it? :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Playing guitar. I like a pretty diverse range of music; from classical, to metal and pop
- Yes I can read... :) I read a lot for my study at the moment but I also enjoy reading for leisure. I generally read non-fiction on subjects that interest me. I recently finished reading a book called 'Predictably Irrational' by Dan Ariely which was very good.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, Horror, Documentaries, don't watch much TV, there's too many other interesting things to do...
- Gym, weight training, cardio
- Other Interests
- Learning about new things. Hanging out with my 4 year old nephew which is one of my favorite things ever!