- Last online:
- 17 Jun '15
HappyDays78 (was CheckMeOut78)
Headline“"You miss 100% of the shots you never take"”
So what would you like to know about me?
Well, my friends would describe me as honest, friendly, trustworthy and caring. I love to laugh and work hard to lead a positive life.
I believe in:
# setting goals (personal, professional and fun things),
# showing compassion/empathy,
# making people smile,
# doing the right thing - although, I do have a cheeky side:-)
I have lived overseas (i.e. the UK for 6 years) and would love to do so again at some stage in the future....
I am very close with my family, but love the fact that we are all very much individuals.
I believe the foundation of a great relationship is based upon friendship and physical chemistry.
Drop me a line if you'd like to find out more.....
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||25 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything with a great beat (house, funk, soul, even a bit of pop can be fun to have a grove to)
- Goal this year is to start reading more for enjoyment, rather than just work related text ... any suggestions?
- Movies & TV
- Any movie with a good twist, plus, I can't go past a corny 80's classic. I even surprised myself when I finally saw Breakfast at Tiffany''s" - what a classic!
- I don't really play any formal team sports (so you won't be dragged to a football field on the weekends). I prefer going for a run, gym after work or even a hit of tennis. Staying fit is important to me and means I can enjoy a few extra beers without any guilt.