Quiet country boy looking for friendship
I am 38 years of age.I am a happy person who love to smile and make other happy. I enjoy spending time with friends. I enjoy playing sport, going to the beach, love having dinner out, and listen to music. I work full time. I am a quiet person until i get to know someone.
At a glance
|Summary||Rusty15's details||Rusty15's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
Ballarat & Western Region, VIC
|Within 75km of his|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Other|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No||No, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School||Some college|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services||Other|
|Job role||Customer Service Role||Other|
What I'm looking for
I would like someone that can be trusted.I would like someone that has a great sense of humour, caring, and down to earth.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I will listen to any types of music.
- Papers and magazine.
- Movies & TV
- I like watching comedy and action movies, and dramas on tv.
- I like watching most sports.
- Other Interests
- I like getting away for weekends, day trips, walk on the beach, or bush, family get together, and going to the AFL footy.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Rusty15 is online now.
- Get to know Rusty15 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Jul '15