61, Male, Single, Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 12 May '18
HeadlineAs you go through life, dance as though no one is watching. And if you dance really badly, don't worry, they won't be.
I think I am a gentle, strong, passionate man. I am thoughtful, a deep thinker, considerate and interested in all kinds of issues and new ideas. My friends and family say that I'm a generous and compassionate person, as well as being determined and self motivated. I think in many respects I am an unconventional person, but don't worry, I do come with my own manual! I think I am a gentle, strong, passionate man. I am thoughtful, a deep thinker, considerate and interested in all kinds of issues and new ideas. My friends and family say that I'm a generous and compassionate person, as well as being determined and self motivated. I think in many respects I am an unconventional person, but don't worry, I do come with my own manual!
With the right person I am a caring and romantic man who thinks life should be adventurous, fun and not hard to live. I enjoy talking to people and making contact over ideas about life, love, drama, philosophy or even cartoons. I think that I communicate articulately and precisely and feel that I have put a lot of effort into being this way. I would say that I tend to think quite differently about many things and have a quirky sense of humor and can often - and do, - laugh at myself. Although I am an introvert I can appear to be the extrovert at times.
I'm interested in finding a life partner, but one step at time and I'm prepared to be honest.
I am a musician and sound engineer and I own my own poetry site. I have an interest in spirituality but am not religious and have a deep interest human affairs, the community and humanity in general, but I am not particularly politically minded.
I have shared my photo and will only respond to women with photos and who live in Adelaide. I live in the suburb of Greenacres. It would be great to chat with
At a glance
- 61 years old
- Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- New Age
- Left wing
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 40 - 56 years old
- Within 10km
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average
- No strong political beliefs
What I'm looking for
Someone who is genuine and free to be joyous. Perhaps has many opposite characteristics, could be happy and light at times, can be quite serious, / logical and straight forward, yet zany and frivolous is prepared to show all kinds of emotions, can speak their mind. Have photo. No smokers sorry.
- I love singing and playing the guitar, have done for 30 years. I love the human voice. I play Celtic music and many other forms of music, and like most forms of music. But as for really heavy metal music or opera, hmm... they say that music is the noise that you like.
- I like reading all sorts of philosophical books, spiritual kinds of idea's. Anything I can get my teeth or heart into.
- Movies & TV
- I'm open to lots of kind of movies, perhaps I tend not to like violent movies. As long as it's made well... it interest me. Funny how the simplest of idea's can be entertaining. But I must say, love Harry Potter, the lord of the rings, Back to the future. Star trek. I'm just a romantic with a space
- I dip out here! I'll be up front, not that much into sport, either watching it, or playing it. Would suffer it though if I could cuddle up on the lounge with the right woman. I suppose that make me a little bit morally corrupt and a sports hypocrite. I taught gymnastics in my youth to many children.
- Other Interests
- I love writing, am a singer/song/writer.- and as I said in my profile, I have my own poetry site. I write about human observations, psychological and philosophical things to do with life. Love garage sailing also