- Last online:
- 25 May '16
classictaste (was judestar03)
Headline“Let's find out if we share the same taste?”
Life is to be enjoyed and I am so blessed to be in a great place, surrounded by wonderful family and friends. I am passionate about making a difference through my work in health and wellbeing and my everyday connections with people.
Smiling comes easily. I am a 'glass is always half full' person and like to be around others who are equally positive. I am an extravert in that I am energised by people and am a social being. I am genuinely interested in others and enjoy stimulating conversation and banter. I am also comfortable and make valuable use of time on my own.
Being healthy is important to me - so I try to balance my love for good food and the occasional wine with regular activity. Cooking is my creative outlet and I take great pleasure in cooking for others. My favourite place is the beach or anywhere close to or on the water.
Whilst essentially a homebody, I get such a buzz from travelling and exploring new places and cultures.
Life is busy, but I can definitely make time for romance.
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||40 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD||Within 50km of her|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is open to a relationship - emotionally generous, affectionate, self-confident, sharp and with a curiosity about life in general. Someone to laugh with and who is easy company.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Listen to a wide variety of music. From The Beatles, The Bee Gees, Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen and U2 to Flume, Matt Corby, Boy and Bear, Lisa Mitchell, Angus and Julia Stone, Vance Joy, Of Monsters and Men, Florence and the Machine, alt-J and The Paper Kites.
- I love books, I normally have a few on the go. Fiction, biographies, personal development, cooking....just about anything. A favourite is An Evil Cradling by Brian Keenan. Other authors I enjoy are Paullina Simons, Matthew Riely, Tim Winton, James Paterson and Alain de Botton.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch much TV, that said I love House of Cards and Rake. I would happily go to the movies any time.
- I love to be active. Squash is my favourite sport. I am always on the lookout for a squash partner. I also get a lot of enjoyment from yoga, just being outdoors for a walk or a hike and any water sport or swimming. As well, I am a soccer mum and love watching and supporting my kids in their sport.
- Other Interests
- Food and cooking, dining out, markets, long brunches, GOMA, Airbnb, travel, weekends away, going to the beach....