The moment is when you believe that love is not about losing or winning. It is just a few moments in time, followed by an eternity of situations to grow from.
My only requirement is that I truly seek a lady ready to freely communicate and meet personally. I am not interested in exchanging countless sms and emails.
I work in the software development industry where the art of personal conversation, active listening and the exchange of thoughts and ideas is all but practically extinct. Yes, I work with Sheldon Cooper.
I am the guy who makes sure the "click here" button actually works.....
I love where I live and I have a fantastic career. I rent (sorry) and live on acreage with koalas, ducks,chickens, horses (agisted/not mine) and a lonely Peacock called Andrew. The glass is not half full, it is overflowing.
I am not expecting the perfect woman, just a perfectly natural woman. I am looking for a potential life long partner that has genuine space in their life for a relationship and is available emotionally? Seeking a lady that lives within the moment of "NOW." All true great relationships are built from great friendships, loyalty, trust and exploration.
I occasionally go fishing on my son's boat with my perpetual un-baited hook I find it relaxes him and he truly communicates (so I finally kind of get the fishing/guy thing.) Been searching for a Latin dance partner to learn with for too long now. I ride my pushy along the Tweed Coast most weekends dodging those little white handbag dogs on the Cabarita trail..
I once competed in athletics at an international level in the early 1980's when white men thought they ran run the fastest.
If your genuine about being emotionally available, your suitcase is unpacked and your fists unclenched, then please say hi?
At a glance
|Summary||Genesis's details||Genesis's ideal partner|
|Age||56 years old||53 - 63 yrs old|
Gold Coast, QLD
(In The Valley)
|Within 500km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at least 5'0/152 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Attached/married seeking friends only, Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Friendship first, can we explore & take our time. A lady with a great sense of "self" that wants to maintain their identity & current lifestyle. I am attracted to strong individuals with direction. I am initially seeking a friend and companion first and to build upon this through trust & experience.
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Snow Patrol, Cat Stevens/Yusuf Islam, GooGoo Dolls, Counting Crows, Wendy Matthew, Sarah Blasko, Jenny Owens Young, The Fray, Rob Thomas, Mark Seymour, Pete Murray, Paul Kelly, Igor Presnyakov and anything else smooth. Love the way these talented wordsmiths blend life and emotion, all true poets...
- Bios, reference and the occasional fiction novel. Greatly enjoy reading about the human condition fascinated in NLP, the ego and our emotions and all things tantric. I have just read Raylene Boyle Bio, very powerful. One of a few I looked up to as a young athlete in the 70's & 80's.
- Movies & TV
- TV, really try to avoid it. Enjoy intelligent drama, documentaries fascinated by history and the world as a whole. Loved the "Note Book" comfortable shedding a tear (man enough to own my emotions.) A bit of a "Futurist" believe there is a better world ahead of us. Vale James Garner....
- I do not subscribe to any form of sport. Ten minutes of the Cricket and good for another twelve months. Missed out on the 1980 Olympics due to funding despite having qualified. Most days there is a walk or a ride of 4km a walking, talking and activity buddy would be nice.
- Other Interests
- The garden, travel, great food, great coffee and wine (no beer.) Enjoy sailing and love the Whitsunday and Palm Islands. Fascinated in several natural therapies and have a accreditation in massage therapy.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Genesis is online now.
- Get to know Genesis safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: