"No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day Thankful For Your Life. Someone somewhere else, is desperately fighting for theirs"
God what do you say here?! I find it ridiculous most men think women are after their money, not all of us are succubi.
I'm currently studying in the medical field.. heaven forbid you think I don't work, as wow I do full time as well as full time study. Amazing I know!! Just had to make that statement as most people automatically think student = not working. Some us women actually work hard for our money fellas.
I'm easy going, open minded, hate the night club scene, don't hit bars every weekend as I have better things to do than destroy my liver or want to collect an STD on the way.
I'm blunt, did you notice? I don't sugar coat things as there realistically is no point. I don't like arguments, they are a waste of energy. I do when I have the opportunity like going to the beach to just chill out, not necessarily swim in the ocean but just be there.
I enjoy keeping fit, this by any means doesn't equate to a super model as not all of us want to starve ourselves. I attend my gym 5 days a week generally for certain strength and cardio classes. I actually enjoy food, generally really healthy food with the occasional dessert. I like a good cocktail, I dislike beer with a passion, sorry fellas.
I'm not your foo, foo girly girl, I actually dislike diamonds. Did I just hear you gasp? I wear as little jewellery as I can get away with, I hate wearing dresses and only will if I must.
My sense of humor can be morbid or black at times, guess it comes with the territory of my field of study, one has to have that kind of humor to stay sane. You want to know more by all means throw me an email or chat.
I don't believe a woman should have to message a man first, chivalry isn't dead or is it?
At a glance
|Summary||bronnie75's details||bronnie75's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
I don't want that fleeting one night stand.., I'm not 16 anymore thanks. Over the party scene and would love someone that would prefer to spend quality time together with occasional weekends away. Looking for the yang to my yin.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything really, apart from I am not really into country music or heavy metal.
- I'll give anything a go.. but mind you 50 shades of sheer crap did nothing for me and was so terribly written I couldn't even bring myself to finish the first book. If that got anyone's motor going they must have a very sad life in the bedroom, how boring and repetitive was it?!
- Movies & TV
- Again I'll watch anything, unless it's D grade. Bring on Game of Thrones.. LOVE THAT SHOW
- I LOVE going to the gym and building my strength and endurance 5 days a week. I really enjoy the GRIT aka the hardest class to ever hit a gym floor, weight classes such as RIP and PUMP nothing like dynamic lunges with a weighted bar on your back.
- Other Interests
- I'll give anything a go.. I have a pure love of skydiving now I've finally done it and can't wait to go again. Would love to tornado hunt in the USA one season and get some amazing photo's and a little rush that goes with that. Love to fish and sometimes hunt, I also relocate snakes.. to heaven..
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if bronnie75 is online now.
- Get to know bronnie75 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Feb '15