"The very essence of romance is uncertainty." - Oscar Wilde
I am a creative, nurturing, kind person. I'm very content with my life, so meeting someone would be the icing on an already wonderful cake!
There are two small children in my life, who stay with me half the time. My kids are central to my love and being.
I work in communications and marketing, a role I am passionate about. And I also design and edit my own website of blog posts, which I love. Lucky me!
Politically, culturally and aesthetically, I lean to the left. Give me the Greens, Buddhist philosophy and indie music any day.
When I first became a dad I started really embracing my masculinity. Now, after two years of separation, I'm also exploring my femininity. It means that sometimes I'm a trans-girl (if that's a turn-off, no worries: best of luck).
I love my family, but my friends are the glue of my life. I count them so highly: an amazing bunch of peeps.
Ultimately, I'm a nice guy. Okay, no Adonis, but I keep fit on my bicycle. So if you want to be shouted to a good meal and hand-picked conversation, drop me a line.
At a glance
|Summary||BicycleBoy's details||BicycleBoy's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 10km of his|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
My beautiful women knows what she wants, and she yearns to share it with a like-minded man. Ideally, we're partners for life, but in our private intimacy, she's my Goddess, even my domme.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Mostly indie - including REM, U2, Beth Orton, most Brit Pop, European industrial and minimal electronica, Neil Young, Philip Glass, St Vincent, Antony and the Johnsons, Fiona Apple, Kristin Hersh, Eno (both), Cat Power, Beck, Pixies, Placebo, Nick Cave, John Coltrane, Adele and Bjork.
- Salman Rushdie and Michael Ondaatje well up there. I'm currently working my way through Dickens and the Tina Fey bio. Magazine-wise, I subscribe to Time. For news, it's ABC and The Age.
- Movies & TV
- Top movies: Chaplin's 'City Lights', 'The Artist', 'Inception' and 'Samson and Delilah' (I like being challenged) TV: Loved Star Trek Next Gen and Voyager, Black Books, Father Ted, Peep Show, The Mighty Boosh, United States of Tara, Life on Mars, Doctor Who, anything David Attenborough
- My six-year-old son has dragged me into the world of AFL. A strange thing.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, hiking, reading, cinema, galleries, swimming, chocolate, a little booze. I crave intellectual conversation.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if BicycleBoy is online now.
- Get to know BicycleBoy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Aug '15