- Last online:
- 31 May '16
Headline“Are you philosophical and fun loving?”
I'm a sensitive, philosophical and outdoors type of guy. I enjoy lots of adventure in my life and am always keen to experience new things. I've traveled extensively around the world, have an active career in Environmental Management, and love living in Sydney - my new home! I like surfing, sailing, yoga and meditation. I'm politically aware, socially conscious and passionate about the plight of our world. I adore cinema and never miss an opportunity to watch a genuine thought provoking film. I like amateur drama and the fine arts, good cuisine and bushwalking in the wilderness. I'm originally from country Victoria so i'm very laid back and relaxed. Nothing gets me too upset - hey it's a short life why get so worked up anyway!
I'm looking to meet someone like minded and interesting. I'm fascinated by people in general but prefer a woman who knows what she wants without making too many demands. I like passionate, intelligent and feminine type gals who enjoy a good laugh and are willing to suck the marrow out of life. I'm not really interested in sitting at home all the time and watching TV... I prefer to sit by the beach and breath deeply the warm salty air... or sit in a park and watch the clouds fly by...
If this sounds like your type of guy then give me a try... ;)
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||25 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Central Western Region, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking to meet someone like minded and interesting. I like passionate, intelligent and feminine type gals who enjoy a good laugh and are willing to suck the marrow out of life. If you like the outdoors, enjoy cinema and chewing the fat on social and philosophical issues then drop me a line...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Jazz - Miles Davis, John Coltrane; Classical - Mozart, Beethoven, Faure, Debussy; Rock - Radiohead, The Doors, Midnight Oil, Franz Ferdinand, Jimi Hendrix; Folk - Bob Dylan, Paul Kelly, Billy Brag.
- Eastern Philosophy - Tibetan Buddhism, Zen & Sufism; Fiction - Jack Kerouac, Allan Ginsberg, John Steinbeck, Jack London, Leo Tolstoy, James Joyce, Tim Winton, Jack Jackson, DH Lawrence,
- Movies & TV
- Ghostdog - Way of the Samurai, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, 21 Grams, The Way of the Gun, Blade Runner, Chocolat, 2001: Space Odyssey, Delicatessen, Amelie, Avatar, Dances with Wolves. TV- Hamster Wheel, The Wire, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad.
- Sailing, Surfing, Bushwalking, Cricket, Golf and Lawn Bowls.
- Other Interests
- Yoga, Meditation, Politics, Environmentalism, Dancing