- Last online:
- 10 Feb '16
Headline“Generous, outgoing, caring and independent.”
I am positive and enjoy my life. I love to travel and have recently been to Portugal, Spain and France. There is so much more to discover! I am active and take a keen interest in what is happening around me. I have an active and enquiring mind and appreciate that in others.
At a glance
|Age||59 years old||52 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 10km of her|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'9/175 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Diploma, Some college, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A practical man who can see the funny things in life. Enjoys and maintains strong and healthy relationships with their family and friends. Honesty and integrity is very important
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Fun, U2, Opera, Midnight Oil, Fado, 50's rock and roll, to Classical. Music sets your mood. Don't enjoy a lot of Jazz, hip hop, country music or doof doof music.
- Autobiographies, newspapers, fiction. Love TED talks as always find something interesting and new to learn
- Movies & TV
- Love foreign films as they make you really focus on the story and the nuances in the storyline. Dramas, action movies, old 1950's movies, musicals to rom coms. Love ABC and SBS dramas on TV though am a classic channel surfer! Hate reality TV as let's face it's, it's not anything like reality.
- Go to the gym every week and into yoga and pilates. Try to keep fit and active day to day.
- Other Interests
- Love theatre, going for walks, long lunches, chatting over a coffee, yoga, philosophy and of course my beautiful family and friends.