Hi everyone, my name is Kei. I'm from Tokyo, Japan, have been studying and working in Brisbane about 2 years. I like living in here especially because the sunny climate and beautiful nature and city life. but to be honest, I feel bit lonely scince I left my country.
Im very out-going and love all kind of sports! I used to work as a scuba diving instructor, swimming teacher and other sports industories in Japan. I often go to gold coast to visit friends and go surfing:-) so I would like to meet someone who are interested in sports or out-going active person like me. oh, I havent been camping out in Australia yet so I would like to try that too. my other interests are including cooking, travelling and gardening.
Im laid-back, honest and fun-loving.
At a glance
|Summary||Kei8's details||Kei8's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Male or Female, for friendship
- Movies & TV
- I like all kind of movies but except scary one:-p
- all marine sports especially surfing:-) basketball and like to estching footies.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Kei8 is online now.
- Get to know Kei8 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 May '15