- Last online:
- 18 Apr '17
Headline“"I have a lot of growing up to do"......I realised whilst inside my fort.”
Always up for an adventure of any kind, hope you have your skates on!
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||28 - 42 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- JJJ, Beastie boys, faith no more, Hilltop Hoods, Urthboy, Alpine, British India, The presets, Drapht.....and loads more.
- Non fiction, self motivating....
- Movies & TV
- Most Stanley Kubrick and Quentin Tarantino movies....surely there is bonus points if I say The Notebook?, but don't watch a lot of tv.
- AFL, Tennis, Golf....always up for some sport!
- Other Interests
- wakeboarding, fitness, motorbikes, fishing, camping, wineries, exploring..........