- Last online:
- 18 Jul '17
Headline“Good, clean fun. Let's start as friends and see where it goes!”
I was living alone in a remote area of Africa a few years ago when my family informed me they were moving to Sydney for a year. After a bit of cajoling, I agreed to move over...and I've been here ever since! An Aussie -born nephew or two have given me riots here.
I love a good adventure, am very casual (no running water and limited electricity will do that to a girl :), and enjoy exploring new places. I prefer a long walk or hard gym session to fancy dinners out or expensive shows. Friendship is the basis of a good romance, so I'm out to make friends and see where it leads.
I happen to be a Christian, so definitely looking for a guy who shares that passion with me. Traditions and ceremony are too much trouble and have never done me much good, but my relationship with Jesus is vitally important to me.
At a glance
|Age||31 years old||26 - 36 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Hills, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Personality||Average||Private, Social, Average, Very Private|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|career & education|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Anglican, Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
What I'm looking for
Relaxed & easy-going, loves a good laugh (at himself...or me!), active & keen to DO things together, and is willing to try new things.
- Anything that makes me smile.
- Mysteries, historic settings, fantasy, and books that make me think. I prefer fiction & love ebook libraries.
- Movies & TV
- Not much into TV & generally only see a few movies. SciFi, fantasy, and clean humour (or, ok, competition shows if they're done well) are about it for me.
- Let's not watch, let's do! I'm working to rebuild strength after being sidelined with some injuries.
- Other Interests
- I'm really good in the kitchen & love to take on new challenges there (my friends & family benefit from my playing and experimenting :). I adore my family, especially my brothers. When I have the space I garden, like to wander around new places, and generally have a relaxed time with those I love.