- Last online:
- 14 Feb '16
Headline“Just a super nice guy looking for a super nice girl”
Hi there, thanks for clicking my profile. I'm a kind and thoughtful guy seeking to meet my special someone.
Easy going, fun-loving, honest and compassionate, and with a wicked sense of humour is probably the best way to describe me. I'm a believer of the golden rule, that respect is earned and that we as people are defined by our actions. But as well as the noble striving for virtue in life, I believe it's important to live, smile and enjoy life, which I do. Otherwise what would be the point of the other stuff? :)
I'm also an active guy, I keep fit and regularly get together with friends for some friendly sporting competition. I'm not into football of any kind though, and the most sport I'll watch on the tv is the formula 1 and occasionally some tennis.
And I love music and can often be found trying to get better at guitar which gives me great pleasure.
So that's a little about me and if you've made it this far then thankyou for staying the course. Of course don't be shy to say hi.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||30 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||6'3/190 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a girl I can connect with and enjoy being with and to share nice experiences with.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Black Keys, Nick Cave, Air, Eels, Portishead, Radiohead, Tom Waits, big fan of 90s music/alt rock
- I'm always reading... fiction/non-fiction doesn't matter, so many good books out there.
- Movies & TV
- Lost In Translation is a favourite, also Leon, Shaun of the Dead, Dr Strangelove, Trainspotting, Team America...I have many favourites...
- I play tennis and squash regularly, some running, some gym work...
- Other Interests
- I enjoy travelling abroad. And I'm slowly improving my cooking skills...