Positive, happy and always see the best in others.
I was born in WA and absolutely love travelling and taking in new cultures. I have just recently gotten back from a six week holiday overseas. Visited 7 countries and managed to fit in a road trip of California. It was one of the best travelling experiences I have had to date.
Love music (especially live music) and have worked in radio, advertising and events in Sydney. I have also dabbled in a bit of acting and writing.
Currently living and working (marketing position) in Perth. Perth is home and after all that travelling, I really do believe this is one of the best places on Earth. I find that there is nothing better than pretending to be a tourist in your own city. What does that mean? Contact me and find out ... :-)
At a glance
|Summary||honeypea's details||honeypea's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||30 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA||Within 75km of her|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone I click with. Attraction AND connection is important to me. In saying that, if you send me a request please unlock your private photos. I've uploaded quite a few pics of myself so it's only fair ... :-)
- Male, for a relationship, dating or companionship
- Enjoy all types of music - genres and era - open to hearing new sounds as well. Not really into commercial radio stations. Would much rather listen to tunes on my ipod. Love going to music festivals.
- I read a lot - everyday. One of my goals is to be a writer so I am constantly reading and researching to expand my mind.
- Love AFL ... go Eagles! It's ok if you support another team, a bit of competition is healthy. Open to new sports and experiences.
- Other Interests
- Theatre and the arts industry in general. Love watching live comedy - favourite comedians - Carl Barron, Danny Bhoy and Russel Peters. Really enjoy getting away for the weekend, spontaneous road trips or pretending to be a tourist in my own city. There is never a wasted moment in my life
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if honeypea is online now.
- Get to know honeypea safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Oct '14