- Last online:
- 09 Feb '16
Headline“Do what you love, love what you do!”
Not entirely sure how many times I've done the rewrite on this, it's hard to describe yourself without pointing out the too obvious and feeling like a sales pitch... here goes.
I think I would be best described as passionate, kind and good sense of humor. I love to laugh! I have a great people around me, my family and amazing friends, all of whom are extremely important and i love hanging out with.
Things I'm passionate about include my dog (I'm looking for a dog lover), keeping fit and healthy - healthy mind and body makes for a balanced life, of course chocolate is healthy! I also love being creative. Anything crafty that lets me break out, throwing some paint on a canvas, sewing (yes nana crafts), It's my down time, something i believe to be very important for everyone. I also enjoy cooking...baking is my favorite, I just need someone to eat it so I don't have to eat it all.
I look forward to meeting someone who is genuine, passionate, active and loves dogs!
At a glance
|Age||34 years old||33 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km of her|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I think work life balance is important. I am looking for someone who values kindness and passion. While it all starts with a couple of dates, I'm looking for someone who knows what they want, someone who wants a family
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Dare I say pop music, mostly the radio and anything I can sing to in the car.
- I generally find myself hooked on Non-fiction and biographies, currently reading His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Movies & TV
- I recently decided my fav movie is P.S I love you - surprised me to say the least a rom/com taking the lead. Big bang, Greys, New Girl, Modern Family
- Don't watch a lot but don't mind if you do, I do enjoy heading to the gym regularly, in training for some race/challenge soon