- Last online:
- 10 Dec '16
Headline“Do what you love, love what you do!”
I think I would be best described as passionate and kind with a good sense of humor. I love to laugh! I have a great people around me, my family and amazing friends, all of whom are extremely important and i love hanging out with.
Things I'm passionate about include my dog (I'm looking for a dog lover), keeping fit and healthy - healthy mind and body makes for a balanced life, of course chocolate is healthy! I also love being creative. Anything crafty that lets me break out, throwing some paint on a canvas, sewing (yes nana crafts), It's my down time, something i believe to be very important for everyone. I also enjoy cooking...baking is my favorite, I just need someone to eat it so I don't have to eat it all.
I look forward to meeting someone who is genuine, passionate, active and loves dogs!
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||33 - 39 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I think work life balance is important. I am looking for someone who values kindness and passion. While it all starts with a couple of dates, I'm looking for someone who knows what they want, someone who wants a family
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Dare I say pop music, mostly the radio and anything I can sing to in the car.
- I generally find myself hooked on Non-fiction and biographies, currently reading His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Movies & TV
- I recently decided my fav movie is P.S I love you - surprised me to say the least a rom/com taking the lead. Big bang, Greys, New Girl, Modern Family
- Don't watch a lot but don't mind if you do, I do enjoy heading to the gym regularly, in training for some race/challenge soon