I am an archaeologist who is currently undertaking some post-graduate studies. I also do the occassional contract work which lets me travel to some different places around Australia which is something I really enjoy.
While I am a Canberra native, I lived in Melbourne for two years and loved it! I often go down there to visit with friends.
In my downtime I enjoy walking my two dogs, reading novels, or working on whatever current project I have going.
I have an addiction to 50's style dresses and love to have a reason to frock up, go out and have fun. I also enjoy baking and am currently planning an epic gingerbread house for Christmas.
At a glance
|Summary||acc12's details||acc12's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||26 - 33 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would have a good sense of humour and some shared interests.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like an eclectic mix of music. At the moment I'm addicted to big band swing, 50's and 60's music. In general I'll listen to most types though.
- I like a wide range of different authors and genres. Some of my favourite authors include Raymond E. Feist, Katherine Kerr, Tamora Pierce, Meg Cabot, Eoin Colfer and Janet Evanovich.
- Movies & TV
- Some of my recent favourite tv shows include Dr Who, Torchwood, The Walking Dead, Silent Witness, Supernatural and stacks more. I like a range of movies but really enjoy horror, thrillers, crime, the odd romantic comedy and musicals. My favourite film is Calamity Jane (with Doris Day).
- I walk a lot and occasionally go to the gym. I don't watch sport, but don't mind watching soccer occasionally.
- Other Interests
- I like craft and creating or renovating objects and furniture. I also enjoy going out with friends, whether it's for a quick coffee or a night on the town.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if acc12 is online now.
- Get to know acc12 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Mar '15