- Last online:
I am an archaeologist who is currently undertaking some post-graduate studies. I also do the occassional contract work which lets me travel to some different places around Australia which is something I really enjoy.
While I am a Canberra native, I lived in Melbourne for two years and loved it! I often go down there to visit with friends.
In my downtime I enjoy walking my two dogs, reading novels, or working on whatever current project I have going.
I have an addiction to 50's style dresses and love to have a reason to frock up, go out and have fun. I also enjoy baking and love testing out new recipes.
At a glance
|Age||29 years old||29 - 37 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Regularly, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Often, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Other special diet, No special diet, Vegetarian|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would have a good sense of humour and some shared interests.
- Male or Female, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I like an eclectic mix of music. At the moment I'm addicted to big band swing, 50's and 60's music. In general I'll listen to most types though.
- I like a wide range of different authors and genres. Some of my favourite authors include Raymond E. Feist, Katherine Kerr, Tamora Pierce, Meg Cabot, Eoin Colfer and Janet Evanovich.
- Movies & TV
- Some of my recent favourite tv shows include Dr Who, Torchwood, The Walking Dead, Silent Witness, Supernatural and stacks more. I like a range of movies but really enjoy horror, thrillers, crime, the odd romantic comedy and musicals. My favourite film is Calamity Jane (with Doris Day).
- I walk a lot and occasionally go to the gym. I don't watch sport, but don't mind watching soccer occasionally.
- Other Interests
- I like craft and creating or renovating objects and furniture. I also enjoy going out with friends, whether it's for a quick coffee or a night on the town.