- Last online:
- 27 Jul '16
Headline“I love to enjoy the finer things in life and new experiences. I am a traveler, adventurer and busy career girl.”
I like to live life to the full and experience new things. Travel is certainly a great passion of mine.
I'm a pretty driven and determined person which was displayed most recently when i took on the both the Kokoda Trail and Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu. Climbing mountains was at the time well and truly out of my comfort zone and I loved it. In the process I raised over $16k for Cure Cancer Australia.
My passions at a snapshot:
- My family and friends
- My career in the IT Industry
- Fine wine and dining
- Casual breakfasts, brunches and lunches
- Friday Footy (The Tigers), cricket & rugby (The All Blacks)
- Health and Fitness (CrossFit junkie)
- Hiking (recently completed the Kokoda Trail and Machu Picchu)
- Nights on the couch watching movies or sport with a bottle of fine wine and takeaways
At a glance
|Age||32 years old||25 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 75km of her|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Very Private, Average|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|career & education|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone that enjoys dating, fine food, fine wine and having a fun time. They must believe in chivalry and romance. To match my character they would need to be someone that is driven, passionate & successful in their chosen career and can not only challenge me but also bring out the best in me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm a fan of Festivals (although I don't often get to them these days) and prefer DJ's to live bands but I do have pretty diverse tastes. Current iPod favourites include: Ministry of Sound Work Out Mix, Hed Kandi, Chase & Status, Stanton Warriors, Dead Mau5, David Guetta & Tiesto
- I prefer autobiographies on successful people. Recent favourites include Steve Jobs by Walter Issac, The Wolf of Wall Street & Catching the Wolf of Wall Street, Richard Branson's series, The Snowball: Warren Buffett, Open by Agassi, Mud, Sweat and Tears by Bear Grylls & the Donald Trump's series
- Movies & TV
- Comedies, RomComs or Action flicks are the usual choice for movies. As for TV I am a reality TV junkie (don't judge me!), but also a fan of The Footy Show, Entourage, The Big Bang Theory & 9's Sport (Cricket & Footy).
- I watch a fair amount of sport for a girl. Favourites are Footy, Rugby, Cricket and I don't mind F1, V8's and even watching Golf.
- Other Interests
- Living the dream