- Last online:
Headline“Just looking for a great guy”
I don't have any expectations and I'm happy to be just friends first. I work I have interests and hobbies and I'm not the clingy needy type. Just looking for a great guy to get to know and go from there.
Does no one say hello? Im funny sometimes... I'm a dog person. Like old cars I ride a bike. I read and I bake. I love my man cave and doing lots of different things. I travel to Brisbane on a regular basis and Im over being single! Kids are grown and gone. I miss spooning!
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||28 - 56 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian, Other|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A great guy who wants....more
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have a wide variety of music... classical, modern, jazz, and everything in between. I play 3 instruments and I've toured. Music is a big part of my life.
- Voracious reader. I read a lot for both work, study and pleasure.
- Movies & TV
- I don't sit down to watch the box.. ever. I will however watch a series in one go if given the chance. I'm a bit of a movie buff
- I'd rather be doing that watching. I'm not into football.. That's one for the boys nights!
- Other Interests
- I love playing with my tools. Love making things and I've just finished building a house. Dog person. Also into history, architecture, sustainability, and lots of other things. Did I mention I'm also a hug thief?