- Last online:
- 31 Oct '15
Headline“You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the same page.”
Hi, I am excited to be starting a new chapter of my life and am looking forward to meeting you! It's not really important how we spend our leisure time as long as we spend some together and can make good conversation. Maybe we can have some new experiences together. Hey, as ABBA say, "Take a chance on me!"
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||40 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 100km of her|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Private|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who completes me that is equally happy going out or staying in at times. A man that values family. Getting to know someone with view to a long term relationship when I find my perfect match or close enough anyway! A good cook would be a bonus!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music with a good beat that makes me want to dance! Wide range of rock and pop music and some classical. Also like musicals - love Defying Gravity from Wicked and Andrew Lloyd Webber. Concerts from Spandau Ballet to KISS!
- Eclectic reader but favourites are fantasy and historical fiction. Favourites authors include Diana Gabaldon and Isabelle Carmody. Have read Harry Potter quite a few times!
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy crime shows like NCIS, Bones and Castle. Big Bang Theory makes me laugh. Enjoy most movies with good company! Top Gun is a favourite.
- Gym a few times a week. Working up to fun runs again as I'm returning from torn hamstring. Not a big sport watcher on TV - AFL is football code of choice.Good swimmer. Would like to learn to sail.,
- Other Interests
- Gardening, renovating, dog agility, good food and wine, cooking, walking and traveling. Would like to own a classic car or street rod one day.