Carrera4 (was sf2061)
- Last online:
- 25 Feb '17
Hi, I grew up in the bush and have spent 8 years OS but now call Sydney home. Friends describe me as a solid and no nonsense kind of guy.
- languages; speak spanish
- keeping fit and trying to be healthy
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||32 - 40 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 10km|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Intelligence, originality and a kind nature are must haves. If there's chemistry, the rest will work itself out.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Random online music
- Multiple books on the go..!
- Movies & TV
- I like travel shows, docos, the odd TV series. I watch a lot of Spanish TV too.
- Love skiing, have done a few seasons and was once a ski instructor. I also lift weights and swim in the pool and ocean.
- Other Interests
- Spanish (I lived in Spain for 2 years and go back 'home' regularly) - and I'm a host at a weekly spanish social night. I also try to get out to the family farm (sheep, cattle, horses) as often as I can.