33, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 01 Sep '17
HeadlineYou get what you work for, not what you wish for..
I thought Id try something different and tell you about three things in my life right now that Im excited about or that mean something to me.
Firstly, I went for a 40 k bike ride along the Maroochydoore bike way with my brother and my father recently. It was a pretty great day - beautiful weather and scenery and of course family time. Being active outdoors and spending time with my family are very important to me.
Secondly, I've just scored tickets to Paul McCartney - My favourite Beatle! and a real dream come true to see him play live. I love music, especially live and love to dance. Music feeds your soul!
Thirdly, I'm about to start my career as a Dietitian. Im very passionate about food and health and breaking down barriers for people and providing clarification about many nutrition misconceptions. I love everything about food, its very sociable and brings people together. I thoroughly enjoy cooking and baking, I find it very satisfying meal prepping for the week and cooking for those I love.
Plenty more than meets the eye but lets leave some mystery :-)
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||27 - 35 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 10km|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Eye colour||Green||Blue, Green, Brown, Hazel|
|Hair colour||Blonde||Dark Brown, Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone confident, intelligent, funny and genuine.. oh and that spark ;-)
- Everyday listening is Double J at home and Triple J in the car. Im not a fan of commercial music otherwise Im pretty open minded. If its got an amazing beat and I can dance or run to it Im a happy girl.
- I enjoy getting involved with a good book. I usually rely on word of mouth from my other nerdy book fiends about what to read next.. Anything that is well written, opens your vocabulary and you cant put down.
- Movies & TV
- I am a sucker for a witty romantic comedy.. however I dislike lame chick flicks or dumb humour. I appreciate decent, well directed movies with a good review. I like a good art house, anime or french film too.
- Not really into sport. However attending live games is always fun. The atmosphere is contagious. If I had to choose I enjoy AFL the most and then union.
- Other Interests
- Running, gym, dancing (house and hip hop), cooking & baking, bush walks/hikes, beach trips, BBQ & picnics at KP or New Farm, travelling, markets, bike rides, eating (of course!), coffee, discovering new restaurants and bars