- Last online:
- 07 Apr '15
Headline“Fun, adventurous, energetic and likes to have a good laugh!”
I'm an easy going Adelaide girl, who loves to travel. I lived in London and travelled around as much as I could for over 7 years. I love experiencing different cultures, and learning new things. I think the travel bug is with me forever!
I work hard, my career is important to me, but I also make sure I find time to relax, have fun and make the most of life with family and friends. I enjoy catching up with people for dinner, drinks, or even to bust some shapes. (yes, I mean dance!)
I'm told that I am always on the go, I definiltey like to live life to the fullest. I like to exercise and stay fit too. But also like to just chill out at home and enjoy good food, a glass of wine, and a good movie.
There is nothing more important than being happy, healthy and spending time with good friends and family.
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide City, SA||Within 50km of her|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who loves life, makes me happy, and most importantly someone I can have a laugh with.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy a variety of music. The radio is always on Fresh in my car. I will basically always love anything that I can dance to.
- I enjoy a variety of books, both fiction and non fiction. I really love travel books. Some favourite authors are Paullina Simons, Jodi Picoult and Paulo Coelho. I will basically read anything that comes highly recommended.
- Movies & TV
- There's a theme, I like variety! The choice of movie usually depends on my mood. I'll never say no to a comedy or a chick flick. But enjoy action and drama movies too. The same with TV, I like, The Big Bang Theory, Greys Anatomy, also older classics like Seinfeld. A UK favourite is Gavin and Stacey.
- I enjoy watching sports, footy is my favourite. (Go the Crows!) I also enjoy dancing and boxing.