- Last online:
- 11 Jan '17
Headline“I would do anything for love...but I won't do that though.”
I'm a fun loving and unique individual who enjoys quality time with my friends. I fight for the abundant life Jesus has for me even though it's been difficult.
I'm hoping to find that special someone who likes open communication, doing fun things together and even prayer and sharing about her life. Someone who laughs with me (or even at me), is an added bonus.
I consider myself to be pretty transparent which means you'll always know where I'm at. I believe that common goals/visions are important but so is compromise.
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||21 - 30 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Western Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
In general, she'll love to laugh and have a sense of adventure along side her own personal goals and visions. Throw in a bit of creativity and it's bippity, boppity, boo. Someone easy-going and caring who enjoys surprises and romantic gestures. A relationship with Jesus would be ideal.
- I enjoy a variety of worship and secular music. I love my pop music but my taste is eclectic.
- Redeeming Love is a personal favourite. The bible's obviously cool lol
- Movies & TV
- I love Once Upon a Time and have several other DVD's. I really enjoy Rom Com hehe
- Does Table Tennis count? Whilst I'm not a footy head I enjoy other things like Tennis, bowling, kaiaking but don't get to do them much. White water rafting is something I'd love to do!
- Other Interests
- I adore cats! They're so low maintenance it's great. I'm not a big fan of dogs. I mean, I'll pat it if it's there...