- Last online:
- 24 Jun '17
Headline“I am a gay, academic lawyer looking for intelligent company. I would be interested in exploring anything from friendship to more.”
I was born and brought up in England, then moved to Sydney in 2001. My interests lie mostly in the humanities: current affairs, politics, law, history, the media and international relations. I love travel and over the years I have visited much of the world. I also keep fit. I am not as cultured as I should be, I'm afraid, but I enjoy watching films. I have a latent interest in learning languages, but it has been some years since I had the time.
I enjoy social engagement, particularly a few drinks in good company. I also like hiking and various other forms of exercise.
At a glance
|Age||55 years old||18 - 56 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 50km|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||at least 5'0/152 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Average, Social, Private|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am a gay man looking for people with a curious and open mind.
- My music interests are limited, and no doubt should be broadened. Have a go if you dare.
- I read a lot for work, and occasionally for pleasure.
- Movies & TV
- I haven't had a TV for six years now and haven't missed it. I watch DVDs and spend rather too long on the Internet.
- I have no interest in watching sport and little in playing competitive games, but I love other forms of exercise such as yoga, Pilates, keep fit classes, etc.
- Other Interests
- Travel, hiking and sailing