- Last online:
- 24 Mar '17
Headline“"Life is what happens while you're making other plans"”
I've led a pretty varied life, lived in a lot of places and have had a few career changes. I eventually settled on nursing which I love so long as it's not too busy. I definitely don't live for work though. I enjoy helping others but I don't come home and study anatomy and physiology every night. It's more likely to be art books.
Im not conventional, In the sense that I don't want 2 point 5 children, a big house, and two cars in the garage. I would much rather have true friendship, mutual respect, and someone with integrity. A long time ago I would have thought that all sounded a bit dull but now I think its pure gold. My goals are to be immersed in creativity! :) (in all things not just paint), have fun, and give back to others.
Generally I love being with friends and family, traveling and learning to paint. I also go to gigs. Love a singalong.
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||40 - 50 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Apart from what I have written above I would love to meet someone who is also creative and who is curious about many things great and small. Generally I love people who can make me laugh, who inspire and motivate me, and who are a bit different, and especially a bit kooky (but in a good way).
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- anything but only a few songs from each... Radiohead albums are the only ones I listen to star to finish.... I love festivals (some).... Woodford and Laneways so far this year....hmmm what else.... if it wasn't for dance music I would not do one scrap of exercise.
- I used to be a complete bookworm. I like historical fiction so Peter Carey (loved Ned Kelly) Tim Winton Cloud St very nostalgic ozzie. I used to be obsessed with England and all of her royal history very blood thirsty and back stabbing. Read lots about the life in medieval times.
- Movies & TV
- Occasionly SBS or ABC. Can't stand adds. Get into the old British "who dun nits" and period dramas to see the life in Ye Olde. I do love movies if you can drag me there and sit me down. Some favourites are Into the Wild, Atonement, Vanilla Sky, Boy, Darjeeling Ltd, Beautiful Kate and Gallipoli..
- I will always choose the Great Outdoors over a treadmill. I don't like Gyms. I did boot camp a while ago and was still on their baby weights six months later. Very disheartening. I love walking for miles around the harbour on days off or afternoons. Sometimes might even run :) IPod a must though!
- Other Interests
- Anything new. Cooking is great with a bottle of wine although I do like to be experimental and the results can be a little weird at times. i llove old stuff. From old architecture to bits of strewn junk in the outback. Meditation. I'm a newby.