- Last online:
- 24 Mar '17
Headline“Strawberry blonde looking for that something special...”
I'm a down to earth girl who grew up down south. I tend to be pretty shy, but I can pull the occasional funny :)
Love cooking, experimenting with recipes, being active, doing some furniture refurb or just chilling with the cat and some wine.
I have spent a total of 3.5 years studying and working in Japan, and this is still quite a big part of my life. Have travelled quite a bit and would love to do more, I have some new ski pants that need wearing in!
I'm a passionate educator, finally found my dream job!! I enjoy teaching Japanese and ESL.
At a glance
|Age||30 years old||27 - 40 years old|
|Location||Perth City, WA||Within 50km|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is honest and down to earth, loves to spend time out and about and chilling out. Can make me smile and who will treat me like a lady ^_^
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Listen to Triple J, love streaming BBC Radio 1 at home too. Tend to listen to more electronic music, but I love to sing, so anything I can sing along to.
- Fantasy novels, currently reading A short history of nearly everything.. I do have nerd tendencies 8)
- Movies & TV
- HIMYM, Modern Family, but other than that I don't watch too much TV. I can't stand scary movies!
- I enjoy the gym, taking my road bicycle for a spin, throwing some ultimate Frisbee, and trying to improve my soccer skills (futsal)...
- Other Interests
- I love to go out dancing, or trying somewhere new to eat. Love spending time in the sun, be it at the park or the beach. I love to travel and not sure I'll ever be cured of the travel bug. Love going all out when invited to a costume party :)